• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Beta testers wanted!

Giddran

Techical Artist
Reaction score
Hello guys!

I recently started a massive, currently one-man project designing a hugely customized/advanced server. I do have a great number of ideas that i cant wait to implement. My vision is to design a incredible server based on my own and others preferences creating a fun and interactive experience.

I would love to have some people testing out my features and giving me feedback so i can design and create a playable experience. If eveything goes smooth i will hand out beta tester rewards to people that helped me out whenever the project gets out.

Idea -> Playable Experience -> Expand further

So therefore i welcome you to join and test out an unstable enviroment by either contacting me by private message or joining the test server and giving me a nudge - Server IP/Test Website - | giddran.no-ip.org |. Client 10.32 (Its up during the times i code)
(If unavailable you can always send me a PM for contact information)

Currently Looking for:
Basic gameplay

Current Status: Up - Working

Random screendumps:
FCu48Ce.jpg

pUqThq4.jpg
L4aU5Ve.jpg
Gv8COIr.jpg

Last edited:
so you want beta testers but you never put down connection information or a website or the name of the project.

you cant get beta testers if no one can get onto your server.

I do not have a name of the project, il do have a website and a server that is up during my testing sessions. (Which is around 14 hours a day at the moment)

I could expand my contact information with personal skype and so on but that would go thru private messages.

Included a mashboard showing some of the new features / graphical fixes.

FCu48Ce.jpg

thats some pretty cool scripts in your server, wish i could make things like that XD

I didint know how to make them when i started, but i'm dedicated!

Currently looking for Knight and Paladin players willing to test out some of the basic gameplay.

One of the new additions in preparation for the new spell system.
L4aU5Ve.jpg

I will gladly test this out, seem super mega aweosmeeeeeeeee! I can try out a paladin or knight, doesnt matter :D

lol im on lvling and i try to talk to you and got get a reply and all of a sudden server goes off haha. its good keep doing you

Put some work down and created an advanced crafting system. You can buy or find special books or scroll with unique that contains. At the moment there are 3 types of different recipes.

A book that contains several recipes and can be crafted as much as you want, assuming you have the resources.
A scroll that contains a single recipe that will be consumable on use.
A scroll that contains several recipes, but you can only choose item to craft.
You can also buy a special hammer that allows concerning excess loot into crafting ingredients.

Tommorow i will work with the salvage system/recipes and class balance/additions/tweaking.

pUqThq4.jpg

I will fill a knight spot but could I be a gm I will help you and do whatever you ask !!!

Its up :) Been working on the Paladin and Knight spells abit to find some better numbers. I'm also testing out some new changes to the spell system which will be based on mainly.

Sorcs 1.5 seconds cd
Paladins 2 seconds cd
Knights 3 seconds cd

I'm going to implement the Vitality/Spirit stats into the health and mana regeneration functions. I'm considering adding more factors in the health and mana potions that will be based on vocation and vitality/spirit. I do want to nerf the mana fluids for knights but i also want knights to be a very fast paced class.

Looking for a few testers to test out the gameplay.

Alot of changes and cleaned the database. Running another test period is order to get my numbers right and make small changes in order to make the gameplay smooth.

A few of the notable changes:
Remade Birthsign system with different rewards at 0,25,50,75 and 100 (Quest chain currently inactive)
40+ new recipes which is rare drops from monsters.
Improved Salvage & Recycle system - Which means most of the items can either be transformed into material, sold to npcs or used in crafting recipes.

My weekend goal is to do some extensive work into the vocations different spells, quest chains, raids and npcs.

Running another test period.

+Party Buffs based on your Spirit attribute
+Self Buffs based on Spirit attribute
+Modular windows as an option to simplify gameplay.
+First part of the Druid summoning system.
+First part of the Quest system

Gv8COIr.jpg

Back