• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Big OB Carlin/AB We Lost :D

after all the hacking talk on this server i wont download it:<

Sux that people dosnt use youtube these days:<

i'm glad and proud that maas takes this the mature way, if this was loops or anybody in your team u would be whining bout all the cheat loops and all the people he pvp with uses, but no.. he stays in ob and wars, and die.. and still upload it on the site, even if they lost.. that shows character, since alot of you guys cheated with parascript and other things, but thats not relevant. Big up for maas, Deza & all the other people he pvped with in the ob, I just wish i wouldn't miss this..

With this i wanna say: even if u war, and fight and sometimes kill eachother u can still keep this on a mature level, even if most of these guys aren't to old you can still act right? Kinda tired of all the fighting(Not wars, the insults) so if i ever did anything to anybody i'm sorry and this will not repeat, neither from me or my friends :)

Farwell, Hubbzor.

Back