• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Bigger Avatars

• Thread starter Deleted member 92788
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 92788

Title says it all, the current maximum size is too small, perhaps you could increase the size?
This suggestion is for both non-premiums and premiums.

I think 100x100(Non-Premium)/120x120(Premium) is pretty standard and good as it is.

I think 100x100(Non-Premium)/120x120(Premium) is pretty standard and good as it is.
I don't :(, the premium size feels 'normal' and good but the 100x100 feels tooooooo small >_>

Peroxide said:
What if it was 120x120(normal)-140x140(premium) ??
Ye, that would be nice :p, I know really BIG doesn't fit in the layout of the forum but just a little bit bigger would be perfect.

No, I don't see the need for make them bigger.

Why only premium members can have bigger avatars? Is just stupid...

It differs from person to person, some want bigger(mostly normal members :D) and others(premiums) don't want it ^^.

It differs from person to person, some want bigger(mostly normal members :D) and others(premiums) don't want it ^^.

or monitor size perhaps?
on 1366x768 current size fits perfectly, but on 1920x1080 they appear pretty small
here is comparision of both resolutions resized to one:
http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/4724/x53.png

I agree, they could be a bit bigger, just like pero proposed
question to premium members: does your avatar gets resized to 100x100 when your donator time runs out?

Last edited:
or monitor size perhaps?
on 1366x768 current size fits perfectly, but on 1920x1080 they appear pretty small

I agree, they could be a bit bigger, just like pero proposed
question to premium members: does your avatar gets resized to 100x100 when your donator time runs out?
Hmm, didn't think of monitor sizes :p, I've got 1920x1080 so maybe that's why I find them small.

Their avatars don't get resized iirc.

Hmm, didn't think of monitor sizes :p, I've got 1920x1080 so maybe that's why I find them small.

Their avatars don't get resized iirc.

smaller resolution = avatar takes more space on screen, just saying

One of the reasons I guess premium users get larger image sizes is bandwidth.

You can use your signature for bigger images. The reason it's that size is because of bandwidth consumption and bigger avatars might mess up with the alignment of the theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back