• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [Custom] OTMadness

Server Website/AAC
https://otmadness.com/
Server Address
OTMadness.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Addams

OTMadness.com OTSes Services
Staff member
Board Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
madness-frame-blue-big-size.png
OTMadness First Season:

After a long testing period, we're excited to announce the official launch date for OTMadness:
[Friday, September 22nd, 19:00 CEST] [9/22/2023, 07:00 PM CEST]

Introduction:

OTMadness is an ancient high-EXP server, lovingly revived for nostalgia's sake. While we've worked to modernize and balance it to meet today's server standards, we remain rooted in the OTMadness style and nostalgia. Our server offers high-EXP rates along with numerous equipment sets and challenging bosses, providing space for continuous content and feature updates. Our most significant change so far is the client update, which is just one of many improvements we've implemented. You will be amazed by the extensive effort we've invested in restoring the ancient style to the latest client. And rest assured, there are many more improvements and changes planned for the future.

Gameplay:

OTMadness is similar to other servers of its kind. Progression involves gathering equipment sets and defeating bosses. The server has four primary vocations, each with five promotions, and an additional five custom vocations that act like a reset, starting players at level 8. Monsters have levels and skulls, which make them stronger, provide more experience, and increase loot rewards. Items can reach level 14, offering various attributes to unlock and balance the challenge of facing monsters. Additionally, each vocation has up to six custom spells. It's worth noting that Gangsters have low health and mana but a fast attack speed, while Sissies have high health but a slow attack speed.

OTMadness General Information:

Release Date: [Friday, September 22nd, 19:00 CEST] [9/22/2023, 07:00 PM]
Website Link: OTMadness - OTMadness (https://otmadness.com/)

IP: OTMadness.com
Client: Custom
Discord Server: OTMadness Discord - Join the OTMadness Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/E7t8c33mgy)

Host Location: Canada
Map: Custom Evolution (teleports)
Server Type: High-EXP, Teleports
World Type: PvP (no need to worry about unintentional skulls while hunting in secure mode!) (Applies to all sources of your damage.)
Multi-Client: 1 character online per account
Uptime: 99.9% uptime
Timeline: Long-Term
90% custom monsters
100% custom items
Unique monster system with levels and skulls

OTMadness Rates
:
Experience: Custom (High-EXP)
Skill Rate: 1
Magic Rate: Custom
Loot Rate: Custom

OTMadness Basic Information:
Protection level: 1
Frags to Red Skull: 10 daily; 1 frag removed every 3 hours.
Frags to Black Skull: 15 daily; 1 frag removed every 3 hours.

OTMadness Map and Screenshots:

We offer a variety of hunting areas, some accessible through teleport zones, while others await discovery through exploration, and the same for quests. As you advance, new cities and challenges will show themselves.

OTMadness_Map_3.gif

OTMadness Features and Systems:

Monster Systems:
In OTMadness, Monsters and bosses are entirely custom.

Monster Levels:
Each monster's level significantly enhances its strength while also increasing the loot and experience gained from defeating it.

Monster_Level_GIF_3.gif

Monster Skulls:
Each monster's skull significantly enhances its strength while also increasing the loot and providing a chance to obtain skull tokens upon defeating it.
Monster_Skull_GIF_2.gif

Equipment Bosses:
Each boss possesses its own complete equipment set, and as you progress further, you'll collect better equipment sets.
Bosses_Equipments_2.gif

Daily (Timed) Bosses:
Each player can challenge these bosses once every 8 hours, and you can acquire boss rechargers either through loot or by purchasing them using skull tokens.
Daily_Bossess_GIF_3.gif

Monster Tasks:
Numerous monster and boss tasks are accessible, offering various rewards, with the most significant ones being character bonuses and set upgraders.

Monster_Tasks.gif

Raids, Event monsters, chances to summon monsters, and much more!

Item Systems:
In OTMadness, multiple systems enable players to enhance and customize their equipment, items, and weapons. Items play a crucial role in shaping your character's strength in OTMadness.

Item Upgrading System:
Four upgrading crystals can be used on items to either add a new attribute, increase the item's level, enhance an already existing attribute, or transfer attributes from one item to another when the upgrade is successful.
  • Upgrade Crystal: Can be used on a piece of equipment for a chance to level it up.
  • Enchantment Crystal: This can be used on a piece of equipment that has a level to add a random attribute.
  • Faith Crystal: This can be used on a piece of equipment to change the values of all attributes.
  • Mind Crystal: Used to extract all attributes and values and store them in that crystal. Can be used again to place these attributes on a new item.

Item_Upgrade_Crystal.gif

Item_Upgrade_Crystal_4.gif

Item-Tier Transform:
You can enhance your equipment sets to a higher tier using Set Tier Upgraders. OTMadness offers 8 different Set-Tier Upgraders to help you upgrade to better equipment sets with enhanced bonuses.

Item_Tier_Upgrader.gif

Item_Tier_Upgrader_3.gif

Weapons Gems Rarity:
You have the option to modify the rarity of your weapons, elevating them to either Rare or Legendary status, significantly enhancing their power. There are two rarities and five different gems available.

Weapons_Gems_Upgrader.gif

Weapons_Gems_Upgrader_4.gif

...and much more!

Note:
You can obtain all upgrading crystals, item tier transformers, and gem rarity upgraders as loot from bosses.

Waypoints System:
In OTMadness, Discovering a waypoint tile and stepping on it will grant you access to that particular waypoint. If you step on a waypoint you've already unlocked, a window displaying all your unlocked waypoints will appear, allowing you to teleport to your chosen destination.

Waypoints_System.PNG

Waypoints_System.gif

Cosmetics Bonuses:
In OTMadness, obtaining outfits, mounts, wings, auras, and shaders isn't just about your character's look. Collecting these various character cosmetics also enhances your character's bonuses. Therefore, the more cosmetics you collect, the stronger your character becomes.

Character_Cosmetics.gif

Character_Cosmetics_2.gif

Spells:
In OTMadness, each vocation can access up to six spells, which include AOE spells and buffs. Additionally, there is a chance for each spell to double hit, which is based on your character's level.

OTMadness_Spell.gif

OTMadness_Spell_2.gif

Events:
In OTMadness, we currently have three events, each taking place at different times of the day. These events offer various rewards, with the most significant ones being donation coins and cosmetics. We have plans to expand our events to a total of 7 events.

Our existing events include the Zombie Event, Firestorm Event, and Snowball Event, each featuring modifications compared to the original ones.

Quests:
In OTMadness, we offer several quests, all of which are filled with mazes to solve and challenging monster AIs to overcome.
OTMadness_Quests_3.gif

Vocations:
In OTMadness, your adventure begins with one of the familiar vocations: Sorcerer, Druid, Paladin, or Knight. As you progress, you can achieve up to five promotions for each vocation, granting increased attack speed and spells. Upon reaching the fifth promotion, you'll have the opportunity to craft a new vocation known as Demi-God. This transition resets your character to level 8, but with significantly enhanced power.

Further along your journey, when you reach level 1 million, you can join the Titans vocation quest. This resets your character to level 8 again, but with even greater power than the Demi-God.

Finally, the end-game character vocation is the Immortal Ascension quest, which is the most powerful.

Bot:
Our client includes all the OTCv8 bots along with numerous custom scripts to simplify your gameplay. Additionally, we have plans to introduce an anti-bot client in the future, which will offer numerous advantages for non-botting players.

OTMadness_Bot_2.gif

Main City Minimap:

OTMadness_minimap.png

Launch Date:
Friday, September 22nd, 19:00 CEST

Create an account now at:
https://otmadness.com/?account/create

Last edited:
I've played the BETA phase and it was awesome! If u really love custom stuff mixed with OTMadness experience, this will be your server!
I will play aswell

Last edited:
Really, amazing. I played the demo version and it was very fun to play there. I get bored on some other servers, but with you players will never get bored
I will be there on time with my friends
♥♥

Launching in less than 3 days! Join us and experience one of the most ancient high-EXP servers, now updated to the latest client.

Create an account now at:
OTMadness (https://otmadness.com/?account/create)

Join our Discord:
Join the OTMadness Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/E7t8c33mgy)

OTMadness_Talos.gif

Have you played on the server in its old days? Here's an OTServlist screenshot of its best times, for nostalgic sake.

OTMadness.png

I've played the BETA phase and it was awesome! If u really love custom stuff mixed with OTMadness experience, this will be your server!
I will play aswell
Thank you, See you there on Friday!
Really, amazing. I played the demo version and it was very fun to play there. I get bored on some other servers, but with you players will never get bored
I will be there on time with my friends
♥♥
Thank you. I hope you enjoy the launch with your friends.

Last edited:
I remember the best way to farm in the last Madness server I played was to run a team of MC’s for blocking/healing/damage.

Is that type of farming still going to be allowed?

Is that type of farming still going to be allowed?
I have a limit of 1 character per account, making it harder for MCers to get VIPs for all their accounts.
Unfortunately, I do not want to change the whole madness concept and game style in the first season, but I may eventually be able to change this or at least make it much more needed to team up with others.

In this OTMadness version, you can build your character with enough cosmetics (bonuses) and task bonuses, which, with the proper character build, you will not mostly need to MC.
Also, as soon as you craft your first Demi-God, you can continue solo except for quests similar to Annihilator, where you must have 4 players to start.

Last edited:
"making people team up" makes the 1% grow leaps and bounds above others. the reality is, it will be MCs not other people with each other, no matter the restriction unless its a hard rule thats actually enforced.

so the people who MC efficiently will be the only real competitive people in the server. gross

Pass

no matter the restriction unless its a hard rule thats actually enforced
Unfortunately, that's true. but a rule like this is not usual for EVO servers or a new high-EXP server like ours. So, I cannot guarantee I will add this rule. But I will try to find workarounds.
We already have some, like task bonuses and cosmetic bonuses, to help solo players. If you have other suggestions, feel free to share them.

Last edited:
"making people team up" makes the 1% grow leaps and bounds above others. the reality is, it will be MCs not other people with each other, no matter the restriction unless its a hard rule thats actually enforced.

so the people who MC efficiently will be the only real competitive people in the server. gross

Pass
my group decided not to MC since theres a lot of stuff to actually built a strong char on its own.

Also, every damn ot is plaqued by this mc stuff and i really hate it. I just wanna play 1 char and accomplish stuff :D
If someone is going to dominate the server by paying vip for 4 accounts and nolifing then there aint much we can do about it but we will still have fun. :p

OTMadness First Season has officially launched! and keeps growing.

18:43 New record: 245 players are logged in.

We already have over 421 unique accounts and 519 players created.

We hope to see you in-game!​

20:02 Addams has sucessfully globally activated double exp for the duration of one hour.
21:01 Addams has sucessfully globally activated double loot for the duration of one hour.
22:02 Addams has sucessfully globally activated double chances for the duration of one hour.

Well, what i can actually say, lets see...
The legit owner of Madness is Slirpa(Xagul), he made the madness based on evolution map and he did stop to host it long ago and hosted madness 2(8.6).
At this time there was only a few versions of madness(8.1) that the new hosters(somehow got it from him) used to shutdown the server everytime and opening months later just to get some donates.
Since i did enjoy a lot playing madness i did try to buy it from xagul contacting him on madness 2 and he said that he doesnt sell/share his old files but that he wasnt against me copying it since he wasnt hosting it anymore or had any plans to do it, so i've decided to create my own version of madness, so i've started my journey into copying it and making it better, i've called it madnessalive and started hosting it by my home without any plans to profit from it, there was no donate at this time, i just was planning for madness to be always up so everyone could play it, it was very raw at this time and i didnt know how to script properly or even compile the source, i had to do all creatures damages and players damage balancing and renaming them 1 by 1 and all scripts either, learning day by day how to programming, the name was the representative to a reborn of madness that was officially shutdown for 5 years at this time? at this time i've started creating new contents and taking a deep care to keep it always running even without any players or giving any profit and as result its top 4th oldest server at otserver list(since 2013) within 98.85% uptime...
It just sucks to see that it got entirely copied, to the concern that i'm wondering if my files have got leaked/hacked or just the map got map tracked and you did the scripts by your own.
I did know about this project from ppl that pmed me on discord saying that you did pm them promoting it and they asked me what was happening.
As a fan of madness i would appreciate if you did create an entire new madness, not just copying entirely madnessalive and did not try to steal players by using my discord to check their id and pming them...
Idk if its allowed to copy others projects without their concern and promote it here without even giving credits and even trying to steal others players by pming them, since hosting madnessalive for me was a matter of fun i did never promote it and since im ethical i also never did try to steal players from any others ots by pming them, ppl did play it organic and if 200+ ppl did remain interested until today in madness i think i've had a role on it by always trying to make it funny and keeping it up since 10 years ago!!! If you check madness 2, it has been long shutdown and the player community has being lost, about madnessalive i've even used to play myself sometimes once restarting the era and test things by my own, thats how passionate i'm into madness, even past 10 years.

I'm here just to advice ppl to be alert about some fishy and unethical behaviors about this project owner, since i'm being constantly reported of some fishy things, like copying entirely my project and promoting it without even giving credits and also trying to steal its players by joining on my discord and pming players to join your server/discord...

Just to point for who doesnt have a glimpse of the situation, madness has around 23 bosses and 13 sets.
madnessalive has around 30+ extra bosses and around 11 extra sets in game and +3 sets disabled to public and some new vocations and some new systems/quests/items to fit madness in its modern days, making it more than 50% of authentic content, that have got entirely copied in this project and being promoted like being their own new stuffs.

Idk if its allowed to copy others projects without their concern and promote it here without even giving credits and even trying to steal others players by pming them
It is allowed
I did know about this project from ppl that pmed me on discord saying that you did pm them promoting it and they asked me what was happening.
Show screenshots or ask people who pm'ed you to share them with you to post them there

Well, what i can actually say, lets see...
The legit owner of Madness is Slirpa(Xagul), he made the madness based on evolution map and he did stop to host it long ago and hosted madness 2(8.6).
At this time there was only a few versions of madness(8.1) that the new hosters(somehow got it from him) used to shutdown the server everytime and opening months later just to get some donates.
Since i did enjoy a lot playing madness i did try to buy it from xagul contacting him on madness 2 and he said that he doesnt sell/share his old files but that he wasnt against me copying it since he wasnt hosting it anymore or had any plans to do it, so i've decided to create my own version of madness, so i've started my journey into copying it and making it better, i've called it madnessalive and started hosting it by my home without any plans to profit from it, there was no donate at this time, i just was planning for madness to be always up so everyone could play it, it was very raw at this time and i didnt know how to script properly or even compile the source, i had to do all creatures damages and players damage balancing and renaming them 1 by 1 and all scripts either, learning day by day how to programming, the name was the representative to a reborn of madness that was officially shutdown for 5 years at this time? at this time i've started creating new contents and taking a deep care to keep it always running even without any players or giving any profit and as result its top 4th oldest server at otserver list(since 2013) within 98.85% uptime...
It just sucks to see that it got entirely copied, to the concern that i'm wondering if my files have got leaked/hacked or just the map got map tracked and you did the scripts by your own.
As a fan of madness i would appreciate if you did create an entire new madness, not just copying entirely madnessalive and did not try to steal players by using my discord to check their id and pming them...
Idk if its allowed to copy others projects without their concern and promote it here without even giving credits and even trying to steal others players by pming them, since hosting madnessalive for me was a matter of fun i did never promote it and since im ethical i also never did try to steal players from any others ots by pming them, ppl did play it organic and if 200+ ppl did remain interested until today in madness i think i've had a role on it by always trying to make it funny and keeping it up since 10 years ago!!! If you check madness 2, it has been long shutdown and the player community has being lost, about madnessalive i've even used to play myself sometimes once restarting the era and test things by my own, thats how passionate i'm into madness, even past 10 years.

I'm here just to advice ppl to be alert about some fishy and unethical behaviors about this project owner, since i'm being constantly reported of some fishy things, like copying entirely my project and promoting it without even giving credits and also trying to steal its players by joining on my discord and pming players to join your server/discord...

Just to point for who doesnt have a glimpse of the situation, madness has around 23 bosses and 13 sets.
madnessalive has around 30+ extra bosses and around 11 extra sets in game and +3 sets disabled to public and some new vocations and some new systems/quests/items to fit madness in its modern days, making it more than 50% of authentic content, that have got entirely copied in this project and being promoted like being their own new stuffs.
first of all thing we do have alot of bad history in your server, and you didn't care about your server you just open first week to take money from donater then you not active anymore very rarely, also i can say your server was full pay to win.
why you complaining about who is updating madness server while you already copied and updated the old madness version and you wasn't work enough on your server, you was only making like 1 quest is it called update ?

Last edited: