• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Biggest Character Sell of Softcores!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Meto

Deadly Cold
Reaction score
So I decided to quit softcores, it's ruined because of no bots (atleast for me) and because everyone went twinforce. (I know bots are coming back but idc).

What I want
- Items or cash in Aldora (real tibia)
- Items or cash in TwinForce
- A level 150+ in twinforce

You can decide which char you want, just pm me on the forums or add my msn: [email protected] and we can talk about what you want and what you're gonna pay for it.

Here we go;

I'll start with Avanged:
Some information about Avanged:
Level: 225
Magic Level: 35
Distance: 103
Shielding: 72
Character comes with all addons and a dragon claw!
avangedscreenshot.png

I'm sorry to say that I died with red skull, which resulted in loosing my full eq (demon helmet, demon legs, master archers armor, mms, boh, soft boots, frozen starlight and 1kk in pure cash). I do give you an advice if you want the char: Go goroma demons and mas san them all, it'll result in huge cash :).

Second char: Abo Tagteamz
Some information about the char:
Level: 196 Elder Druid
Magic Level: 108 with items
Some things which come with the character:
- Almost 3kk pure cash
- 3x Spellbook of dark mysteries (1 equipped)
- a Demon Armor
- 2 Soft Boots
- Robe of the Underworld
Addons: Full Warrior (as you can see on the screenshot) and full wizard.
Screenshot:
abotagteamzsreenshot.png

Next character: Goa Pain
Some information about the character:
Level: 195 (close to 196)
Magic Level: Magic Level 11 (about 80%~ till 12)
Skills: 97/79 (Axe Fighting)
Some things which comes with the character:
- Full Set (Demon Armor, Demon Legs, Demon Helmet, MMS, BoH, Aol
- Rares: Donation Axe, Hellforged Axe (INQ Quest), Softies and a bp of holding (vol:24)
Screenshot:
goapainscreenshot.png

Next character: Saint Zyroth
Some information about the character:
Level: 210 Elite Knight
Magic level: 10 (90%~ to 11)
Skills: 92/76 Sword Fighting
Some things which come with the character: Donation Sword, around 12kk pure cash, 4 demon helmets and some other sellable items.
Screenshot:
saintzyrothscreenshot.png

Next character: Eowin Azhari (on same account as Saint Zyroth)
Level: 161
Magic Level: 88 (lol xD)
Some things which come with the character: full wizard addon + a underworld rod (xD)
Screenshot:
eowinazhariscreenshot.png

Next character: Lary Gango
Level: 157
Magic Level: 103 (with items)
Some things coming with the character: Mage Wand Addon, Demon Helmet + Demon Armor and Supplies
Screenshot:
larygangoscreenshot.png

Next character: Ice Meto
Level: 152 Elder Druid
Magic Level: 104 (with +1 item)
Some things which come with the char: Full Assassin Addon, Robe of the Underworld, 80 cc cash, demon armor, demon helmet and rainbow shield. (I had an uberset but I gave it to a friend while rs and never got it back xD) I'll ask him.
Screenshot:
icemetoscreenshot.png

Next character: Arragon
Level: 141 Elite Knight
Magic Level: 10 (90%~ to 11)
Character comes with: a full set (not rare but anyway), 2nd beggar addon and some supplies + cash
Screenshot:
arragonscreenshot.png

Last edited:
Personally, I think no bots made it alot better. No paralyze scripts and so on, alot funnier.

Anyways, nice character sellout, goodluck with selling your chars:p

I don't care about fighting without bots, it's just the exping. Since softcores = dead and I can't bot on twinforce I won't exp since i'm to lazy + it's boring xD

Ty :)

Omg,Ice MEto,that's all character yours ? :p
Can I have something free,please..=)..joke xd

Omg,Ice MEto,that's all character yours ? :p
Can I have something free,please..=)..joke xd

Some chars are given to me, and I exped m a little. Since I'm not gonna play here without a bot and I can't use so much chars I decided to sell a couple :p

@Unbelievable
Thanks;)

Avanged is reserved to me :]
I buy this char arleady now.

Sup old friend? i'm back on softcores again xD

/Tobbson aka spyde & stor stark

ps. Donate some frii itanz to me blx

have u been saint zyroth all time or u got the char for free? just curious :p

alright mate gl whatever u will do next fun fight/play with you :thumbup:

Icechaw accept?

Accept lvl 350+ ED on icechaw for some knight ??

How mutch do u whant for Ice meto for cash/items in twinforce? i have added u to msn Tom_fluff@... is me. Accept :p

if you want i have 98 druid for sale in Aldora :) in the same account is 111 sorcerer in Kyra. I haven't played there for like 2 years. If any1 want to buy it try to catch me in game or leave me a pm.

hi there old mate;d im pretty intersested in.. every char rofl just that I don't know how to pay for it;d get my msn and we could talk some=D /Höken

How mutch do u whant for Ice meto for cash/items in twinforce? i have added u to msn Tom_fluff@... is me. Accept :p

I'll accept you on msn and we'll talk.

if you want i have 98 druid for sale in Aldora :) in the same account is 111 sorcerer in Kyra. I haven't played there for like 2 years. If any1 want to buy it try to catch me in game or leave me a pm.

I am interested, thought I don't know how much you're gonna ask xd

hi there old mate;d im pretty intersested in.. every char rofl just that I don't know how to pay for it;d get my msn and we could talk some=D /Höken

We'll find something out, I'll drop you a msg on msn.

The sad part is that, you're going to quit, anyway good luck.

@Ice Meto im interested only in rl cash payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back