• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bintzer's mapping thread

Bintzer

One Love
Reaction score
Here's some screenshots of a new quest im making.
I'm new to mapping so tips would be appreciated. :thumbup:

screenshot200903250484.png

screenshot2009032825458.png

screenshot2009032618581.png

sykzlk.png

screenshot2009032825652.png

I know theres tons of catapults in the above pic, but it goes with the story for the quest. :p

screenshot2009032521185.png

screenshot2009032825856.png

For that last pic /\ there will be a boss and when you kill it the gate opens for those of you who are wondering how to get through haha

f0sndi.png

zsuwk0.png

These last two aren't a part of the actual quest, but of the sorrounding area to the entrance. It's called the enchanted forest.
n4e2o6.png

2ppbynm.png

2cn79kl.png

Rate em please. :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw 1 error on picture 3.
When you walk up this stair, you'll end up in the Skeleton thing.
2uhmt1j.png

Otherwise, pretty nice :)

Actiolly Neon was right...
That star is supose to exit north.

It't just a miss they made in items.xml

If you look at Yalahar map, you will see how CipSoft made it.

But otherwise it's really nice. 9/10

Damn nice ;) but you could use some more details, but this is good for a server :p 9/10

hey bintzer i am too a very good mapper (porfessional) and if you need help in the maps i can help you because i think you are the most of the time on scrypts and i can map for you , take just my MSN [email protected]
trust me i am good ;]

Bintz i know how much work you did, but i know how lazy you are xD. I made all the monsters xD. But then again i work for him xDD.

Back