• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Black Knight Skin [8.2+]

iMadison

Back from the dark.
Reaction score
Well, here is my second shot at editing a skin. This was a quicky based on what someone wanted. And again, based of Elroyns .pic

Start Screen SS:
bkstartssmg7.png

In game SS:
bkingamessov7.png

Download Link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/139438846/Tibia.pic.html

Enjoy ^^

Nice Oo Can u make for me one skin? ;> Please :))

#down
You make themes very good so i try to ask you: Can you make for me theme for OTs server RPG? ;>
I need only nice RPG wallpaper, big gothic like text "Tyria World" and nice buttons ;) Please i trust you :)

Last edited:
This one is way better than the first one Emma, didn't like the colors too much. Why don't you release the programs you are using to create these skins, and by the way this is the wrong forum to post skins at, you should've posted the skins in Large Art Section.

The skin is too dark, you get depressed from looking at that one... >.<

Suprisingly stylish! Very good job! You're my goddess <3

Glad you liked it guys ^^
And I use nfries pic editor and GIMP to edit the pics n such.

Last edited:
great skin! but when i use it in my client it doesnt show the text "Set Outfit" and "Copy Name" when you right click on yourself, or others. Can anyone explain why it does this, and maybe how i can fix it? :D

again, great skin!

Lol, just color overlay? Anyway it lo9oks way too emo for me to use it xD I'ma try editing a skin myself tho :eek:

The only thing I do not like it is only those squares. Not this color as needed. But takto really done brilliant.

Thanks ^^
As soon as i get more free time i'm going to work on a few others that I'm sure people will like =P

I dont get this, when I got banned for the reason "mixing with the client".
I was confused, I don't dare to use MC anymore, but the BlackD's mc is safe,
and...I had a edited .pic file, that couldnt be the reason right?
Can I download this and use it, without logging in and get banned?

Regards,
Limannen

I dont get this, when I got banned for the reason "mixing with the client".
I was confused, I don't dare to use MC anymore, but the BlackD's mc is safe,
and...I had a edited .pic file, that couldnt be the reason right?
Can I download this and use it, without logging in and get banned?

Regards,
Limannen

Make a new account, clean. And try it on. ;)

Back