• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blackout (Modern/Futuristic Mapping)

iMadison

Back from the dark.
Reaction score
Well, I actually made this a looongg time ago, but i worked on it more, made it more tactical-thinking friendly, if u get what i mean. thought more bout how Blackout is in Halo 3, so i made the "jumping" areas in the map. I know i might not be making too much sense right now, but w.e. here's the screenies.

First, an overview pic~
bo1.png

And 2 clear shots from above [not zoomed].
bo2.png

bo3y.png

And now, I'm going to show screenies of the different floors (so i'm now adding shade) starting from top to bottom. Note im showing the minimap so you can see how the map will turn out to be, playwise.

TOP FLOOR
bo4.png

bo5.png

MAIN/MIDDLE FLOOR
bo6.png

bo7.png

BOTTOM FLOOR
bo8.png

bo9.png

BASEMENT LEVEL/FLOOR
bo10.png

USELESS PICTURE lol.
bo11q.png

Last notes:
As you can see, i think, i'm not really going for detail right now because im not entirely done with it, still waiting on some more sprites to be finished (hence u can see im using mountain stairs).
Yes, this map will be used in my server. But for now, it isn't done and probably wont be 100% done for a small while, im working on getting the core of all the maps that im going to be using. and this is the core for Blackout (1 of 3 Halo maps im gunna be recreating). Hope you enjoyed looking, and reading i guess xD

~Madi

you make it more futuristic if you remove the water
and change it to those shining stars (id 8046)
outer space ^_^

@Rala Knighta

You mean an Oil Rig? Because that's what it is (This map is the Tibia version of Halo3 Multiplayer map (Blackout) >.>

its almost exactly the same...the overall structure didn't change at all. They just replaced textures and details so people wouldn't trip like... "oh we payed money for something from halo 2!"

Back