• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Blackstone] Mapping Thread - Reloaded

hmm, I kinda like the walls as they are, doesn't look overly complex then, maybe a little bit of moss now and then
I actually was looking for ideas like... special buildings or what things you'd like to see into it
1). Some sort of derelict blood temple? Where the natives that lived there or a cult that tookover used as a sacrificial place. Pillars, Stone slab/block to sacrifice people on, skulls, bones, blood..? :>
2.) Some sort of Catacombs?
3.) Necromancer summoning altar? Definately could pass it off as undead area or even beholders (Refuse to call them bonelords).

hmm, I kinda like the walls as they are, doesn't look overly complex then, maybe a little bit of moss now and then

1). Some sort of derelict blood temple? Where the natives that lived there or a cult that tookover used as a sacrificial place. Pillars, Stone slab/block to sacrifice people on, skulls, bones, blood..? :>
2.) Some sort of Catacombs?
3.) Necromancer summoning altar? Definately could pass it off as undead area or even beholders (Refuse to call them bonelords).

Refuse to call them bonelords

thug

haha, no problem man ... I'll wait :)
i demand more pics now ! this are some quality maps daaamn!

Just came back from holiday. Going to have a lot of work the next weeks... so I won't be able to finish it soon. (But I will)
Here is the current version of it:

http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/YfN9j/Swamparea.otbm

Minimap (it's not that big):

pJN6kF8B0.png

good!
I found some border missing ...
I'll try make a cave like your style :3 if I make I put to download to increase your good map

Back