• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Blackstone] Mapping Thread - Reloaded

[4]
ZhO5aBh.png

[5]
ULrx8V_.png

[6]
EidZpr1.png

Last edited:
Since I am going to have some more time soon, I probably will continue on working and reworking on my Rising Continents Project.
If it's wanted I am going to release it as soon as several milestones were made.
For those who know the current map... what kind of things would you expect? What should I concentrate on first, which things are missing?
Do you want me to import some RL-Tibia Quests or should it stay 100% custom without any exception. Let me know about your thinkings!

Greetings

@Blackstone - As Beto said, use some real map quest areas - but instead of using the entire quest, possibly use just the entrance to PoI then all the seals are completely different, since they are essentially just small rooms with monsters; should be very easy to create our own custom seals.

Import real map quests but revamp the maps ;p
@Blackstone - As Beto said, use some real map quest areas - but instead of using the entire quest, possibly use just the entrance to PoI then all the seals are completely different, since they are essentially just small rooms with monsters; should be very easy to create our own custom seals.
Waiting for that "soon" to appear :D

Changelog:

- Made a lot bugfixes due to a massive crash while converting it to Version 10.~
- Continued Elven Fortress
- Imported my Swamp Area (How should it be used? Some kind of NPC City or as a Spawn?)

Next:

- Finish Elven Fortress
- Add another huge Orc Spawn (some kind of Fortress)
- Import Real-Tibia Quests (revamp them in the future)

P.S. Screenshots will follow as soon as it's enough to show

Kind regards

This reminds me so much when I was mapping mostly 8.0-8.2
I'm so excited to start mapping some for my custom rl map version 8.6. You don't have any content for 8.6? Or link to your old thread. Thanks for inspiration

Rising Continents has been made for 8.6 originally, many parts of the newer release (9.6) are still usable.

Small update: (I am mapping around an hour a week only)

- Elven Fortess is finished but on my old computer (at home) and I won't be able to release it for around a month.
- Working on a Orc spawn now

Little bump:

Due to a crash it took me a while to motivate myself again.

- Elven finished again
- North-West Area started

[9]
IcJSusU.png

I am still saying, I am going to release it! But decided to wait until there is a bigger difference compared to the last version.

Greets

Last edited:
Little bump:

Due to a crash it took me a while to motivate myself again.

- Elven finished again
- North-West Area started

IcJSusU.png

I am still saying, I am going to release it! But decided to wait until there is a bigger difference compared to the last version.

Greets
"Due to a crash it took me a while to motivate myself again."

i can feel the pain..

Back