Blazarn Realmap 8.42 (REALEASE)

Gizzmo

Reaction score
How do I fix this problem?

mysql_real_query<>: SELECT * FROM z_ots_communication WHERE 'type' = 'login'; - MYSQL ERROR: Table 'blazebase.z_ots_communication' doesn't exist <1146>

Gizzmo

Reaction score
So no one knows how to fix this problem? It says this once it says the server is online.

mysql_real_query<>: SELECT * FROM z_ots_communication WHERE 'type' = 'login'; - MYSQL ERROR: Table 'blazebase.z_ots_communication' doesn't exist <1146>

redkiller

Reaction score
So no one knows how to fix this problem? It says this once it says the server is online.

hello 1 go on site aplications 2 i can help u only if u post the version of the server u working on! give me details

baller23

Reaction score
hey can anyone help me ? like were do i toss inthe htdoc folders. or do u gotta install another thingy?

Virre123

Reaction score
I just wondering why it says "error: cannot connect sql" when i try to start the server. can somebody tell me?

haerten

Reaction score

where do I find the file to change where druid sample, knight sample, account manager etc spawn?

Slatera

Reaction score
freak15, just stop releasing this, it sux, i didnt know that the donate page still was active, so people donated for full donation eq and i didnt get squat, stop releasing is all that i have to say, and it comes errors 24/7 also when the server is online, the guild wars doesnt work, neither the Bounty hunt, pownd...