• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blazarn Realmap 8.42 (REALEASE)

How do I fix this problem?

mysql_real_query<>: SELECT * FROM z_ots_communication WHERE 'type' = 'login'; - MYSQL ERROR: Table 'blazebase.z_ots_communication' doesn't exist <1146>

So no one knows how to fix this problem? It says this once it says the server is online.

mysql_real_query<>: SELECT * FROM z_ots_communication WHERE 'type' = 'login'; - MYSQL ERROR: Table 'blazebase.z_ots_communication' doesn't exist <1146>

So no one knows how to fix this problem? It says this once it says the server is online.

hello 1 go on site aplications 2 i can help u only if u post the version of the server u working on! give me details

hey can anyone help me ? like were do i toss inthe htdoc folders. or do u gotta install another thingy?

I just wondering why it says "error: cannot connect sql" when i try to start the server. can somebody tell me?

where do I find the file to change where druid sample, knight sample, account manager etc spawn?

freak15, just stop releasing this, it sux, i didnt know that the donate page still was active, so people donated for full donation eq and i didnt get squat, stop releasing is all that i have to say, and it comes errors 24/7 also when the server is online, the guild wars doesnt work, neither the Bounty hunt, pownd...

Back