• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blazarn Realmap 8.42 (REALEASE)

Thankz Roki94 i have realesed the update of this server but the moderators havent accepted it yet

My god can't execute commands
can anyone help me?

Already checked group_id but at the database there isn't any "type" or "access"
Thanks

Freak15 if you can't update on forum please to send of private message with link to download new version.

Yeah or simply post it here, just post a quick reply with the download link ;) Until it's updated

How can i fix this?

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:1832 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(703): OTS_Player->getSkill(0) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(148): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 1832

i have big problem:

>> Loading map and spawns...
> Map size: 65000x65000.
> Map descriptions:
Saved with Remere's Map Editor 1.1.7 BETA
Ates Map @ Zytarios Team Modded by Freak15
Duplicate uniqueId 2365
Duplicate uniqueId 2160
Duplicate uniqueId 14002
Duplicate uniqueId 2086
Duplicate uniqueId 2520
Duplicate uniqueId 1050
Unicestwiony

why it heppend?

donation and vip

Hey freak, my vip system work perfect. if anyplayer have a vip they can go into vip areas etc etc. but the donation system is a problem:

How can i fix that anybody who wants a donation points that he can pay to the correct paypal number ir that sms shit ( in this case that they will send money to MY paypal account ),
and if they get points, how they can use them etc.

Please give me answer for it. i know your ot have this finctions so you know how it works:), please explain me.

thank you, ur ot pwn;)
Ranky.

Behöver en som kan hjälpa mej så ja kan få upp en ot rl map med oken osv.. needar guid via vent erbjuder gm vid seriöst jobb. har 100/100 Data för det kan ja med lova =)

Back
Top Bottom