• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Blessing

Nerevr back

Reaction score
i need action blessing u will get one bless when use it send this effect in photo.
so to get full blessing u need to use book 5 time , and need more script i can auto use items when my soul 2
G8QVN_fh.png

You need to use 5 different books for 5 different blessings? What should happen with soul?
Where should the player stand with those effects?

when use this book each time get ech blessing so i need to use 5 time to get 5 blessing and effect appear on player
jEvTEnWd.png

about soul when player soul is 2 and he have x items he use auto this items

@Limos you can't help me?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand the part with the soul or why the player has to click 5 times and where the effects should come, it's a distance effect, so it should go to a certain direction.

about soul "im use soul traning system i need if player get 2 soul in traing area auto use xitems "
example if player afk and his soul is 2 and he have soul refil he can use it and why player use it 5 time its oki if will be one time np "use one time get all blessing"

i have my script but without effect
Code:
local cost = 10101
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
    for i = 1,5 do
        if (getPlayerBlessing(cid, i) == true) then
            doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), CONST_ME_POFF)
            doCreatureSay(cid, "You have already been blessed.", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
        elseif (getPlayerMoney(cid) < cost) then
            doSendAnimatedText(getCreaturePosition(cid), "$$$", TEXTCOLOR_WHITE)
            doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You need atleast ".. cost .." gold coins to be blessed.")
        else
            doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid, cost)
            doPlayerAddBlessing(cid, i)
            doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), CONST_ME_HOLYAREA)
            doSendAnimatedText(getCreaturePosition(cid), "Blessed!", TEXTCOLOR_TEAL)
            doCreatureSay(cid, "You have been blessed by all five of the gods.", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
        end
        return doRemoveItem(item.uid)
    end
end

Code:
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
     if getPlayerSoul(cid) <= 10 then
         local soul = 200 - getPlayerSoul(cid)
         doPlayerAddSoul(cid, soul)
         doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "You received "..soul.." soul points.")
         doRemoveItem(item.uid, 1)
     else
         doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You need 10 or less soul points to use this.")
     end
     return true
end

mmmmm maybe u don't understand me its u now autobuyer aol?? i need something like this when player stepin action xxxx and when his soul get down to 10 auto use soul refile even he exite tibia in traning room

something like this
Code:
function onStepIn(cid, item, pos, fromPosition)
if getPlayerSoul(cid) <= 90 then
         doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "You received "..soul.." soul points.")
         doRemoveItem(item, 2177, 1)
     else
         doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You need 10 or less soul points to use this.")
     end
     return true
end

People need a life crystal to get the soul pounts?
Code:
         if doPlayerRemoveItem(cid, 2177, 1) then
         else
             doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You need a life crystal to restore your soul points.")
         end
     end
     return true
end

People need a life crystal to get the soul pounts?
yes but this script don't work :S my soul now 86 and don't remove items and don't add soul

u can do it by new idea globalevent when player stepin itemid every 100 second add full soul and remove items and if don't have items don't add more soul

Instead of "don't work" post how you added it and explain what happens, also post which server you use.
A stepin script is a movement script, not a globalevent.

im use 0.4
Code:
    <movevent type="StepIn" itemid="426" event="script" value="remove soul.lua"/>
Code:
         else
         end
     end
     return true
end

Is the itemid correct? What happens when people step on the stone tile, do they get a textmessage? Does the player has less than 90 soul?
Code:
         else
         end
     else
         doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You need 90 or less soul to add soul points.")
     end
     return true
end
If you do it like this it will always give a textmessage.

Back