• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Blessing

Nerevr back

Reaction score
i need action blessing u will get one bless when use it send this effect in photo.
so to get full blessing u need to use book 5 time , and need more script i can auto use items when my soul 2
G8QVN_fh.png

look bro its work but when stepin first time example if player have soul 80 and henter traning tp and have items its work fine but if player have soul 95 and enter traning tp and soul will remove to 90 its don't add soul and don't remove items "hope u can understand me"

Is it some blessing talkactions script for 1.0 yet because non of mine working :/
http://otland.net/threads/bless-aol-help.220949/#post-2121470
look bro its work but when stepin first time example if player have soul 80 and henter traning tp and have items its work fine but if player have soul 95 and enter traning tp and soul will remove to 90 its don't add soul and don't remove items "hope u can understand me"
Change 90 to a higher number then, like 99 or 199, depense on max soul.

i did :D and don't work too
Code:
function onStepIn(cid, item, pos, fromPosition)
     if getPlayerSoul(cid) <= 198 then
     if doPlayerRemoveItem(cid, 2177, 1) then
             local soul = 200 - getPlayerSoul(cid)
             doPlayerAddSoul(cid, soul)
             doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "You received "..soul.." soul points.")
         else
             doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You need a life crystal to restore your soul points.")
         end
     else
         doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You need 90 or less soul to add soul points.")
     end
     return true
end

Change to 199 then, incase people have that.
What happens if people step on the tile, what kind of message do you get?
Code:
function onStepIn(cid, item, pos, fromPosition)
     local csoul = getPlayerSoul(cid)
     if csoul < 200 then
         if doPlayerRemoveItem(cid, 2177, 1) then
             local soul = 200 - csoul
             doPlayerAddSoul(cid, soul)
             doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "You received "..soul.." soul points.")
         else
             doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You need a life crystal to restore your soul points.")
         end
     else
         doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You have "..csoul.." soul points, you already have max soul points.")
     end
     return true
end
What kind of textmessage do you get if you use this?

look bro its work like this " im now player and have soul 20 and have items
life crystal when go to traning room its remove items and add me soul but when im stepin and my soul down 198 don't remove items and don't give me soul must go out from traning and enter again to work

???

Last edited by a moderator:
first its don't work when set stpin items in movement.xml wen put this don't work
Code:
<movevent type="StepIn" itemid="11062" event="script" value="remove soul.lua"/>
i must put this to work
Code:
<movevent type="StepIn"actionid="xxxx" event="script" value="remove soul.lua"/>

look bro i need when player stepin items "11062" and his soul down for 1 check if he have items "life crystal" add full soul to player and remove items " that all "

the wrong with that " this script work only when enter tranning tp first time" example if player have soul 1 and enter tp and he have items "life crystal" he will get ffullsoul and remove items but if he in traning pos and his soul down to 1 don't remove items and don't give me soul" to work must go out from tranning room and enter again :S fuck bad english :S

StepIn scripts are only executed when you step on the tile, so you have to walk or be teleported there for that, if you want it to add soul automatic, use a globalevent script instead.

Code:
function onThink(interval, lastExecution)
     for _, pid in ipairs(getPlayersOnline()) do
         if isInRange(getPlayerPosition(pid), {x = 100, y = 100, z = 7}, {x = 150, y = 150, z = 7}) then -- change to positions where people should get the soul points
             if getPlayerSoul(pid) < 200 then
                 if doPlayerRemoveItem(pid, 2177, 1) then
                     doPlayerAddSoul(pid, 200 - getPlayerSoul(pid))
                     doPlayerSendTextMessage(pid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "Your soul points have been restored to 200.")
                 else
                     doPlayerSendCancel(pid, "You need a life crystal to restore your soul points.")
                 end
             end
         end
     end
     return true
end

Code:
function onThink(interval, lastExecution)
     for _, pid in ipairs(getPlayersOnline()) do
         if isInRange(getPlayerPosition(pid), {x = 100, y = 100, z = 7}, {x = 150, y = 150, z = 7}) then -- change to positions where people should get the soul points
             if getPlayerSoul(pid) < 200 then
                 if doPlayerRemoveItem(pid, 2177, 1) then
                     doPlayerAddSoul(pid, 200 - getPlayerSoul(pid))
                     doPlayerSendTextMessage(pid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "Your soul points have been restored to 200.")
                 else
                     doPlayerSendCancel(pid, "You need a life crystal to restore your soul points.")
                 end
             end
         end
     end
     return true
end
don't work i make {x = 100, y = 100, z = 7}, {x = 150, y = 150, z = 7}) this like this {x = 100, y = 100, z = 7}, {x = 150, y = 150, z = 5}) i have 3 floors traning :S

Back