• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blessing

Janki

Banned User
Reaction score
Please remove the automatic blessing. And to add blessings to purchase an NPC. The system of blessings such as real Tibia (if we have all the blessings we do not lose anything if we perish.) Just do not do that you need to run to each city to buy.

There's an NPC in real tibia that allows you to buy Blessing of Inquisition in case you have completed Inquisition Quest.
NPC name is "Henricus".

That would be an option in case you are going to add this functions.

If you do not know it do not write? Far is an automatic system of blessing. And those npcs do not work. That npc is so that you can buy immediately all the blessings in one place more expensive.

I got a question.

Now when it's automatic bless..

Does the bless affect item loss?

bless is like the old system atm, its just giving u reduced lost on exp and skill. So you still need aol. I dont like autobless system at all, i hope they fix it asap. It has been like this for a too long time

Please remove the automatic blessing. And to add blessings to purchase an NPC. The system of blessings such as real Tibia (if we have all the blessings we do not lose anything if we perish.) Just do not do that you need to run to each city to buy.

word.

Back