• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blessings

Atlas

GM Atlas
Reaction score
Guys i have problem i have Evolution 0.7.7 because i think its really stable. I changed it to 8.0 and added new outfits (norse man/woman) im trying now to add new spells and blessings. Spells isn't so big problem. But to add blessing is the biggest problem i ever had :p I took blessings form zorzin distro and they dont work heh. I tryed in Zorzin there didnt work also... some one have something to help me to add blessings?:p

Guys i have problem i have Evolution 0.7.7 because i think its really stable. I changed it to 8.0 and added new outfits (norse man/woman) im trying now to add new spells and blessings. Spells isn't so big problem. But to add blessing is the biggest problem i ever had :p I took blessings form zorzin distro and they dont work heh. I tryed in Zorzin there didnt work also... some one have something to help me to add blessings?:p

Back