• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blind chat!

my firdt try rvre at blimd tyiung, tiu cabr see ut vyt u git my eyes ckised arn----

lol, diden't make it so well xD

(last part not blined typing)

(was typing : my first try ever at blind typing, you can't see it, but have my eyes closed atm....)

Last edited:
Well i do it pretty well almost no fails, when i write on mns or when i posr on otland i almosr never look at thek eyboard :D

i do pure ownade im soo good at this part ;< i never look the keyboard byt i can do some faulures somtimws

This is onlu just to hhave dome fun xD I suck at this :p Pr atleat I think so :p

Omg this was bad XD <- Still brlind writung xD

omg this is a real sterange chat but i like it XD i dont really know what to type here but ok.

Its a really nive way to get a decent posrt count LOK I suck at this.

The funny thing is that when I write from a book I can write with just looking at the book and not the screeen or the keuboard :p

Who isn't good at blind typing.

Blind typing is even easyer then going to the toilet.

Then you must be handicapped and using a wheelchair and that your toilet is a floor up.

Back