• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blind chat!

gptts gp dörrp doon ll :p
yes ofcourse its very easu XD kik yiu suck na'am

yep easy here goes mine, i typed without looking at it, how are you peoples doing?

typing in blind is easy... I've always typed in blind, I started when I was like 7 or something... :p

^Blind-typing

Oke i'v praticed for an while now actually some weaks and i keep getting bether and bether in this altought i only fixed 2 grammer error's (and i fixed them while typing bling) man i really rock in this :p

i kinda like type blind like all the time so its no problem for me, but i still make minor errors sometimes, but i think everyone does every once in a while

I think can do this without a problem, dvorak layout is the shit! Don't you think? Or am I the only one using it?

This aint sl jasrd afrer a..

I tried to say: This ain't so hard after all

Didn't quite work ;)

well it is not that hard but also not that easy. and this is blinf and i also feel when i make a mistake :p becaise i have been typing allot lately i know well i can feel where most od the keys are but sometimes i can make a mistake or 2 :p

and yes this was all blinf :p hehe with mistakies.

Red = Blind typing

Hello golks what are you all up to? :D
I am just do samn bored ::/

Ill try again...

Here it goes:

Gaaah... im tired.. 0.o
going to bed now! :p

Good night to you all!

up ^ : blind typing :p

Good night Saphira, enjoiy your sleeop!

Now im gonna use the maoeditor, and map some thinhgs :D

haha, I guess people are bad at typing without looking at the keyboard then :D

^Was and still is blindtyping ;)

Blind: Please take a look at my mappijng thread 'Mapping threads' and My map project.
i habe nothing more to say to you, so good bye.

Normal: Please take a look at my Mapping Thread 'Mapping Thread' and My Map Project.
I have nothing more to say to you, so good bye.

There is no need to translate what upui say inless it is completlu unradable :p

Once upon a time there was a little girl called Sarah, she lived in a big dark green forest in an little little country near the red sea, and one day she fell in the red blood looking water and died. THE END, all written with blind TPYING.

Back