• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blindness the Movie - Part II

guys u are not so good meybe on movie but today what did u make?

i kill like 90% of your guild

guys u are not so good meybe on movie but today what did u make?

i kill like 90% of your guild

and only Arwyna Cold escaped from your team, so seems like 90% of your team died too ;)

PD - thanks for the donation sword, emzy~ :)

He's the bad man Arwyna !:D Dnt mess with that boy ^^

Uhuuuu am at home for tonight too Yeyeye ! :)

but we was 7 ppl u like 25?
and btw i'm arwyna

25? we were just 4 blindness members + like 7 random guys and you guys were much higher than us :blink: just like 1h later or more, some guys of Blitzkriieg came

It's a nice movie but it looks bader when you fight them. I remember that ob we had and you guys said ''okay we'll do the ob but no ue's ok?'' and the first thing you do is to start ue and then you said ''OWNED HAHA'' when you killed one of us and the rest of you died except 2 nubs that went to darashia and left their team.

It's a nice movie but it looks bader when you fight them. I remember that ob we had and you guys said ''okay we'll do the ob but no ue's ok?'' and the first thing you do is to start ue and then you said ''OWNED HAHA'' when you killed one of us and the rest of you died except 2 nubs that went to darashia and left their team.

actually we were all lvl 300~ and we had 4 mages? and you were all like 500 lol we couldn't kill any of you with sds in 20 sec (mwall time) so we could go into a stack or start to ue; we decided to start to ue :D

REALLY nice editing! :) pro! well i dont play icechaw but it was fun to watch :)

actually we were all lvl 300~ and we had 4 mages? and you were all like 500 lol we couldn't kill any of you with sds in 20 sec (mwall time) so we could go into a stack or start to ue; we decided to start to ue :D

i was like 490 but the other 3 in my team were like 410 and 400 and a 315 rp and you had vasco lowee 480+ sovietko 400+ zuckov were 360+ and some others 300 mages. You got our pally down on that ue's. but anyways you could have told us that we couldnt make ue's but you could im pretty sure we could have killed some of you without ue's not vasco lowee or sovietko but your 300~ and you said you were 4 mages? nop you was not when you were stacking at lizards you almost got catalina 400+ down with sds and i could count to like atleast 6 mages+ at the stack.

Back