• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blindness the Movie - Part II

i was like 490 but the other 3 in my team were like 410 and 400 and a 315 rp and you had vasco lowee 480+ sovietko 400+ zuckov were 360+ and some others 300 mages. You got our pally down on that ue's. but anyways you could have told us that we couldnt make ue's but you could im pretty sure we could have killed some of you without ue's not vasco lowee or sovietko but your 300~ and you said you were 4 mages? nop you was not when you were stacking at lizards you almost got catalina 400+ down with sds and i could count to like atleast 6 mages+ at the stack.

at least 6 mages?:eek: you shouldn't count me (Zuckov) cuz I got pinged in 1 time
and I'm almost sure we had not more than 5 mages (counting me)
I think I have the cam on auto saves, I'll check it later, but I'm sure you had like 4 mages lvl 400+ and some were even 500, so was impossible to kill any of you without ues aniway

at least 6 mages?:eek: you shouldn't count me (Zuckov) cuz I got pinged in 1 time
and I'm almost sure we had not more than 5 mages (counting me)
I think I have the cam on auto saves, I'll check it later, but I'm sure you had like 4 mages lvl 400+ and some were even 500, so was impossible to kill any of you without ues aniway

we had no 500~ since a 500 wouldnt get exp of you just vasco and sovietko i dont know how many you were fighting us outside the stack but in the stack you were atleast 6 mage or else you would never get catalina to red hp <_<

Back