• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Bonus to Mounts?

beenii

Solutions
Reaction score
Is possible add Bonus to the mounts? example, who are mounting a Lion get 10% more of life?
EDIT: If some player are mounting a Red Manta will add 10% more of life, or skill as attributes for outfits: Example:

Code:
<mount id="1" clientId="368" name="Widow Queen" speed="100" attackSpeed="-100" healthGain="5" manaGain="5" healthTicks="1" manaTicks="1" premium="no" >
        <skills weapon="5"/>
        <skills shielding="5"/>
        <stats magLevel="5"/>
        <absorb PercentAll="5"/>  <!-- can be reflect PercentAll or PercentEarth or PercentHoly ect... -->
    </mount>

It is possible, not a small change, though.

What you need to know is where and what you need to change/add things.

This is the perfect example for you:
Feature - Mounts with attackSpeed

There you have all you would need, from getting the tag values from the xml to adding the attribute (attack speed in this case). Then you just need to adjust that and add more stuff to make it work not only with attackspeed but with all the attributes you mentioned.

It is possible, not a small change, though.

What you need to know is where and what you need to change/add things.

This is the perfect example for you:
Feature - Mounts with attackSpeed

There you have all you would need, from getting the tag values from the xml to adding the attribute (attack speed in this case). Then you just need to adjust that and add more stuff to make it work not only with attackspeed but with all the attributes you mentioned.

I managed to look at that post, and I thought I would use it as an example, but unfortunately it's different from my mounts.cpp
my mounts.cpp is:
otland/forgottenserver

Back