• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Book of Lies - Joshwa's cynical game.

I take that as you're not done making it. I'm going to bed, I bet I will see it when I get up.
Hahahahahahahahahaha. I guess the drama is over. Syntax chickened out. I'm really very open for confrontation but someone just doesn't want it. And I'm not the one "buying time" here. Why he doesn't want to put something on his word? I leave it to you.

Guys please don't turn this into childs play now.
You are all old and mature enough to talk that out in a serious way.

On an even turn... @xinn would you unban their server if they adressed and fixed their protocol status on their login server regardless of what just happens right now, yes or no?
@Syntax @Joshwa534 or anyone else of ox's team, fix your protocol status and get it live from your game server instead of getting it from your database, then he has no valid point to ban you anymore.

6084314bf18212715fdcc3c5c43e40e8.jpg

@Evil Hero:
Of course I would unban them however, since they started this shitstorm, threw a lot of false allegation on me I'm not willing to cooperate with them. Keep in mind that I wasn't the one who started that drama. I'm just defending the truth. Look on it from logical perspective. If i wanted to ban them I would do that the first time they broke the rules. Instead I gave them 24 hours to fix the problem or they could delete the server from the list until they fix the problem.

@Evil Hero:
Of course I would unban them however, since they started this shitstorm, threw a lot of false allegation on me I'm not willing to cooperate with them. Keep in mind that I wasn't the one who started that drama. I'm just defending the truth. Look on it from logical perspective. If i wanted to ban them I would do that the first time they broke the rules. Instead I gave them 24 hours to fix the problem or they could delete the server from the list until they fix the problem.
Don't get me wrong, I fully understand your point of view and defending yourself is just fine but it just got to a point where it's not defending anymore but playing a game on eachother.
I see this out of a neutral perspective and this entire case throws poison on the community and that's not what we need at such a time in any way.
So I can just hope you guys solve this case out in a proper way now, no one profits if this community goes shitbricks down because of all that drama the past years have brought.

@Evil Hero:
I totally get you, however, how would you deal with someone who just got destroyed with the proofs but he stills claims that what I say is a lie and such situation didn't happen? I know that what I'm saying is the truth that's why I'm willing to put something on my word, however since I'm on vacation now, I'm not going to waste my time to gather neutral evidences just to prove once again that a lying guy who knows that hes lying (he don't want to put anything on his word) lies. I've already done that so I need more. I hope you understand now why I'm playing this game.

Last edited:
I think this could've been solved if the OX team could've had a better dialog with Xinn regarding all this, they could've come to the conclusion that they would remove their server from otservlist until their technical issues was resolved.. and that would had been the end of the "drama". I mean, a day, two days, or even a few weeks dont matter for the ox server to actually be on otservlist, their reputation as owners is waaay more valuable in the long term compared to otservlist advertising for a few days..

Also, instead of trying to solve it in a good manner, joshwa sort of started a shitwar.. You cant expect to come to a good solution to a problem entering a discussion with so many irrelevant accusations that has no solid proof at all. ox team dug their own grave making all of these accusations.. and it actually really comes to play that you posted shit about xinn over soo many forums.

tl;dr: Joshwa, did you really think you would come to a proper solution going public and trashtalking the s**t out of xinn? You will probably have the best server out there soon, why cant you be little more humble and less egocentric?

@Evil Hero:
I totally get you, however, how would you deal with someone who just got destroyed with the proofs but he stills claims that what I say is a lie and such situation didn't happen? I know that what I'm saying is the truth that's why I'm willing to put something on my word, however since I'm on vacation now, I'm not going to waste my time to gather neutral evidences just to prove once again that a lieing guy who knows that hes lieing (he don't want to put anything on his word) lies. I've already done that so I need more. I hope you understand now why I'm playing this game.

Its lying please not lieing ;-;

@Evil Hero:
I totally get you, however, how would you deal with someone who just got destroyed with the proofs but he stills claims that what I say is a lie and such situation didn't happen? I know that what I'm saying is the truth that's why I'm willing to put something on my word, however since I'm on vacation now, I'm not going to waste my time to gather neutral evidences just to prove once again that a lieing guy who knows that hes lieing (he don't want to put anything on his word) lies. I've already done that so I need more. I hope you understand now why I'm playing this game.
What proof? All you showed was a shitty email that said nothing apart from showing off someones rl details. Good work..?

@MysteriousDot: I'm willing to post the neutral proof however is syntax is going to back his word with something? He doesn't want to.
Also, if you read this forum, there were some people who saw the situation which I was describing. Take it as apertiff.

@MysteriousDot: I'm willing to post the neutral proof however is syntax is going to back his word with something? He doesn't want to.
Also, if you read this forum, there were some people who saw the situation which I was describing. Take it as apertiff.
I've been following this post. You've said no proof, just been babbling non-sense. Either put some suppose "proof" up or finally admit to being the corrupt piece of trash that you are.

Anyway, some of you demand the proof that the situation with faking the players online actually happened BUT can you actually read what Syntax wrote?
Also it was cached at 612~ we've had much more on average, I think the term spoof is an exaggeration.
He basically confirmed the first situation that they were fakint the status when I warned them that they will be banned if they don't fix their login server.

Anyway, some of you demand the proof that the situation with faking the players online actually happened BUT can you actually read what Syntax wrote?

He basically confirmed the first situation that they were fakint the status when I warned them that they will be banned if they don't fix their login server.
You do realise that you wrote that..?

This serv should be banned forever from the list, spreading such bullshit public about a honest guy. They claim xinn is trying to extort ot owners for advertisements because of the price of such (it's his own website, he can do whatever he wants), while such adverts are totally optional. Don't forget hes been hosting this list for around 10 years for the community of which more then half without gaining any profit.

Trying to create 1 big conspiracy around the whole ot community, involving otland owners and otservlist owners, to 'delete' any competing ot, is just pathetic. If he would really want to delete competing servers, why would he allow www.aurora-global.com to stay on his list (which never bought any advertisement), especially because the owners are BR and would probably be easy to delete from his list without many consequences on english OT forums.

Since OX server has chosen to drag OTLand into their mess, where they make false claims (which @Summ, who is a moderator here and part of their team, should know), they will no longer be allowed to advertise their server on OTLand either. I expect them to post a public apology in the same section on their forum if they want to advertise here again.

So yes, nice email, and thanks for including my name.
This is what I don't understand, you are getting upset for him releasing your name when you have done that yourself when you released your server's client for mac.
Code:
The OX Server\The OX Server.app\Contents\Resources\wineprefix\drive_c\users\cavitt

Back