• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Book of Lies - Joshwa's cynical game.

Hello @Mark

I'm very curious how you could take that as a stupid question. I though you would understand how retarded and stupid I am from my posts/reports from the "past". And you said I haven't contributed anything. That's absolutely god damn right, that is because I don't know how to learn nor to code. If I knew I would contribute all day long. You've maybe seen I have been trying haven't ya?

https://otland.net/threads/request-script-trophy-description.239520/#post-2316717
Here's an example where I made my first script ever and I was so fucking proud of myself. So do not think I'm just here to troll and bash other developers.

Kind Regards, Tarek, Honden, Kritor, Or the retard.

I better hope I don't get banned on this account also I want an answer then you're free to ban me.

Now I'm going to take my medication then take a nap. Good night everyone.

For many, many years I have seen nothing but dedication from @Mark constantly updating TFS for free. Regardless of how long it takes him to fix bugs, he still fixes them in the end. If Mark doesn't wish to publish every fix he has made to TFS he has the right not to do so. When the OX Team has contributed literally NOTHING to the Open Tibia Community I don't think your in ANY situation to speak about it.

I have left the OX Discord Server. Right now there is nothing but toxicity in there aimed at not just @Mark but the entire Otland community - which I have been a part of since 2007. (This was my second account).

OX Administrators are incredibly cynical. They think they are the best and constantly shoot down anyone who tries to correct them. They constantly think they are on top and I dislike this behaviour from them.

Although saying this - they can be helpful, kind individuals and they can have a laugh (or used to). The Discord used to be fun to join, I downloaded the app on my phone just to have a chat here and there whilst on the way to work, however, now I find myself trying to avoid going on there.

I'd like to say @Mark - you have worked extremely hard on Otland. However, the past couple of years it has been extremely hard to find a reason to stay here which is why my activity dropped immensely. I can't find any motivation to contribute. The newest announcement right now was from Christmas..

@Joshwa534 @Syntax @Jo3Bingham @Summ I honestly hope you guys can sort this out, because honestly, what reputation you had is deteriorating. Especially @Joshwa534 creating the thread THREATENING Xinn. Imo, that was retarded.

Good luck to both parties and I sincerely hope @Mark you can push Otland in a direction that isn't downwards as it has been the past couple of years.

I think this is a very sad day/weekend for the OT Community in General.

Posts like this (and OXservers post) are just further damaging and separating our community, a community that was first founded on like minds enjoying a similar hobby.

The only information I have on both sides is that which has been presented here on otland. So please take anything I say with a grain of salt.

A monopoly is never good for anyone, even the one who has the monopoly (right now @xinn ). The problem with having a monopoly is everyone will assume you are doing something you shouldn't be allowed to do (whether that is prices, or being accused of banning servers unfairly). The issue is, if there was 5 other competing otlists charging the same amount, no one would say Xinn is "gouging" ot owners. But because he is the only one who can charge this, people say he is "gouging". To me @xinn is running a business, if he has 2 months of demand... why would he charge less? That makes no sense. Yes his prices are very high, but his demand is very high, so his prices are understandable and honestly just a smart business decision by him, he would be foolish to charge less for his service.

I think the difficulty resides in Xinn also owning servers on his own list, I think this causes people to assume potential corruption, whether or not that is true (I like to think it's not true, as Xinn seems like a good guy from the little communication I have had with him, he has always been very forgiving with us, and very understanding) However, I can only speak from my short experience with him, and i may be inaccurate, but i like to assume the best of people.

At the same time, the OX team are not foolish 13 year olds or anything, i feel when they take the time to make a serious post like they did, something happened, or atleast they feel something happened. @Syntax I think this is becoming a lack of communication, followed by passive aggresive posts on a forum for something that should be handled in an open talk between the parties involved. This can be difficult as we all have egos, egos that are bigger when behind a computer screen.

I have tried Ox, and so far, it seems like a very well made server, i'm sure its not perfect, very few servers are, but it is without a doubt a good contribution to the small community we have, and should be celebrated by sharing it with everyone through otservlist.

I hope an agreement can be made between the Ox Team and Xinn, despite the bad past, and that we can move forward culturing a strong community, instead of setting it back.

I'd like to follow up by saying I am not taking either side, I do not have enough non-bias information to support either side, I just hope an agreement can be found between the two parties, as it will only strengthen our community.

Rumours here and there, the whole thread is about rumours, talking bullshit and others who need to proof they don't talk bullshit.
This community is not about having beef with people or such, if you don't want to use otservlist, switch to another. If you think they are not fair or xinn is corrupt, live with it, it is your opinion. If Xinn wants to poop in his livin room he can do that because he owns it. Of course that doesn't mean that Xinn would do that because to be honest, who the f is OX? The engine at all is based on TFS, the datapack probably taken from ORTS, edited and modified abit...thats same as fortera, aurera and other server owners use. So basicly this is another box of shit sold as a piece of gold.
In fact they can't deal that a person who got more might than them, can control them :)
If you go out and kill a person, you will have to live up with consequence. If you drink alcohol and crash into another guys car, you have to live up with consequence. If you spoof your data on a website where it is not allowed, you have to live up with consequence.

Rumours here and there, the whole thread is about rumours, talking bullshit and others who need to proof they don't talk bullshit.
This community is not about having beef with people or such, if you don't want to use otservlist, switch to another. If you think they are not fair or xinn is corrupt, live with it, it is your opinion. If Xinn wants to poop in his livin room he can do that because he owns it. Of course that doesn't mean that Xinn would do that because to be honest, who the f is OX? The engine at all is based on TFS, the datapack probably taken from ORTS, edited and modified abit...thats same as fortera, aurera and other server owners use. So basicly this is another box of shit sold as a piece of gold.
In fact they can't deal that a person who got more might than them, can control them :)
If you go out and kill a person, you will have to live up with consequence. If you drink alcohol and crash into another guys car, you have to live up with consequence. If you spoof your data on a website where it is not allowed, you have to live up with consequence.
Where did everyone come up with the idea that they spoofed their player count? The server crashed and was still giving off the player count that it had when it crashed because of how they have the login server setup or whatever.(which is wrong but isn't spoofing)

Where did everyone come up with the idea that they spoofed their player count? The server crashed and was still giving off the player count that it had when it crashed because of how they have the login server setup or whatever.(which is wrong but isn't spoofing)
thats a spoof. really u are calling me idiot and u dont know what spoof are? lol ok.

LOL that is not a spoof but okay guy
It doesn't matter if they did with knowledge or not. (Actually they knew about the spoof because xinn told them)
The server informations that has been sent to otservlist gave a false report which is actually spoofing.

LOL that is not a spoof but okay guy
what would you call it if they show 600+ online while the server is infact offline? it may not be textbook spoof, but everyone understands what happened anyway

and to anyone talking bad about mark, he is without a doubt one of the persons who has contributed the most to the ot community, be it now, or back on otfans where he still went by talaturen..
without him TFS wouldve never been anything even close to what it is today, and he is one of the persons you all REALLY should thank for making todays ot servers possible, i dont see any servers using any other base than tfs...
so what if he fixed known issues on his own server and not tfs? he had a monetary incentive to not release the fixes to the public (although the issue you are talking about, as mark said, didnt even exist on shadowcores), and that is something he definitely has earned, all you need to do is look on the contributions graph on the TFS github

you want to bash mark and tfs, but id fucking love to see you run your server on something that DOESNT use tfs for a base...
you wont

what would you call it if they show 600+ online while the server is infact offline? it may not be textbook spoof, but everyone understands what happened anyway

and to anyone talking bad about mark, he is without a doubt one of the persons who has contributed the most to the ot community, be it now, or back on otfans where he still went by talaturen..
without him TFS wouldve never been anything even close to what it is today, and he is one of the persons you all REALLY should thank for making todays ot servers possible, i dont see any servers using any other base than tfs...
so what if he fixed known issues on his own server and not tfs? he had a monetary incentive to not release the fixes to the public (although the issue you are talking about, as mark said, didnt even exist on shadowcores), and that is something he definitely has earned, all you need to do is look on the contributions graph on the TFS github

you want to bash mark and tfs, but id fucking love to see you run your server on something that DOESNT use tfs for a base...
you wont
Jarx i will smack you, we all know spoofing in general is different compared to what spoofing means for a tibia server...

Jarx i will smack you, we all know spoofing in general is different compared to what spoofing means for a tibia server...
the second definition of spoof is
hoax or trick (someone).
you cant really argue sending x players online and server online to otservlist while its offline is not hoaxing/tricking people looking at it?
smack me boy, i still win in the end :cool:

the second definition of spoof is
hoax or trick (someone).
you cant really argue sending x players online and server online to otservlist while its offline is not hoaxing/tricking people looking at it?
smack me boy, i still win in the end :cool:
Kk I'm coming to smack u on my trip

Due to recent events Happy Tibians have been disbanded. I won't stand for that hate directed towards OTLand and its' members.

rr3mHUm.gif

After several hours of reading about this i must say i go with team Mark and Xinn!
You put out more then just words and Joshwa was in my opinion pretty damn stupid by going public with all the hate directed towards Xinn and by draging in Mark is just once again stupid?
You should think before you act Joshwa and threaten the very pillars of the community just to get your server unbanned is not the right way..

Back