• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Boss alive

Kjhgfd

Reaction score
hello guys im here to request 2 scripts

first one
player can check which Boss is alive and if there dead boss written killed from 20 min ago example
when player say !boss get msg like this

famburas {alive}.
demon {dead from 10 min ago will spwan in 5 min}.

and how i can make player exiva npc and monster

second one

how to add new outfit or new items to my oto without custom client .

im use 0.4

f5

f5

f5

f5

f5

bump

bump

???????

f5

Last edited by a moderator:
You have just one monster and npc? How can someone exiva 2 demons? lol
And if a player have a monster/NPC name? This seems kinda unreasonable.

You can't add new outfit/items without change your client from default one, because you are editing the sprites.

You have just one monster and npc? How can someone exiva 2 demons? lol
And if a player have a monster/NPC name? This seems kinda unreasonable.

You can't add new outfit/items without change your client from default one, because you are editing the sprites.

i need it for speacil boss and npc i have 5 boss and 2 npc need players exiva for him ..

and what about boss live??

Seriously, 14 days bumping this thread?
If you just used half the time learning LUA you'd be able to make this yourself and thousands of other things.
LUA is one of the most easiest languages to learn, you can practically learn it in a day.

So.. go google, find something that you can learn LUA with, do that and you'll never have problems with these things again

Back