• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Bots/Elfbot Forum/Subforum

xapokis

Reaction score
Hi,

Since otland it's about OTs and bots has everything to do with OTs, i think that a Forum, or subforum for Bots would be a good idea.

Specially with Elfbot because it has been discontinued and it's forum doesn't exist anymore...
I receive a lots of PM's about elfbot and also see a lots of threads in Support.

Since i have a lot of experience with it i would like to help people here in OTland.

Thanks

We want people to move out of 8.6 stage and let OTs move on. Allowing elfbot will demolish this. 8.6 has been around for too long and the main reason for it is because Elfbot still exists.

Sure I love the occasional 8.6 ot and sure I use elfbot but the reason I stopped playing OTs is because it hasn't evolved.

I highly disagree.. Like I said, a very big sum of Tibia players still play 8.60 because it is the best fighting version(Besides 7.x). CipSoft SCREWED Tibia after 8.0, Just my opinion. 8.60 Still being alive has NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING to do with elfbot. I have a working iBot crack for almost all up to date versions of tibia, But I dislike all these updates CipSoft has made the past few years. Just because some people are starting to move up to 9.x Client, doesn't mean everyone has to.

I disagree with this, 8.60 still has a big big big majority of tibia players, which 80% of them use Elfbot. Yes, its not being updated.. But people still use it, and some don't know all the details to making scripts and such. Just because CipSofts recent updates are horrible, and Elfbot was discontinued doesn't mean that players will quit 8.60, Or quit asking questions about Elfbot.

80% use Elfbot?? You think this is good and funny game? Look where tibia have goes lol.
I hope 8.60 die out and we can start 9.80 or something. Alot funnier. The only reason why ppls play 8.60 is for cavebot. Its sadly

80% use Elfbot?? You think this is good and funny game? Look where tibia have goes lol.
I hope 8.60 die out and we can start 9.80 or something. Alot funnier. The only reason why ppls play 8.60 is for cavebot. Its sadly

8.60 Bots that people actually use:

Magebot
Elfbot

9.x Bots:

Magebot
iBot
Xenobot
Redbot
TUG Bot
Tibia Auto
Tibiabot NG

???????????? You think 9.x is fun? The only reason Tibia is alive is because lower client versions, not because Tibia is becoming world of warcraft.

8.60 Bots that people actually use:

Magebot
Elfbot

9.x Bots:

Magebot
iBot
Xenobot
Redbot
TUG Bot
Tibia Auto
Tibiabot NG

???????????? You think 9.x is fun? The only reason Tibia is alive is because lower client versions, not because Tibia is becoming world of warcraft.

Its more fun then boring 8.60 botting client. It sad that you enjoy play an server with only botters. I guess you donate also? -.-'
Stop being kid and stop bot. And what you say " The only reason Tibia is alive is because lower client versions, not because Tibia is becoming world of warcraft."

Sorry, but that is totally BULLSHIT

Wow, I'm sitting here I'm thinking. You call me a kid, you accuse me of false shit, and yet you're a complete random to me? 8.60 Is a botting client, but 9.x is worse. Sorry mate, its the truth, face it. And whats bullshit? To me "bullshit" is Mounts, Swap System, Twist of Fate, Addons, The fact that you're sitting here saying 8.60 is a bot client when 9.x is 100x worse, That you say I donate? What does that have to do with anything? Are you one of those losers that doesn't have a job and sits on the computer crying about people that work in RL and can pay some pocket change for some EQ? Please mate, re think your arguments and re post, I won't waste my time with you.

If you can't cavebot with either iBot or Xenobot on 9.8, then you got problems. Actually, Xenobot has MORE functions than elfbot, I can 100% afk bot with xenobot, the bot itself checks my pots, my spears, everything, and it go and sell my loot, it does everything for me. So don't tell me that people are playing 8.6 because of cavebots. Why don't people actually start making 9.8 servers for the community to play, if you make a good server, with good features, i'm sure a lot of people will play it. For example, Shadowcores, do you want to tell me that shadowcores got all the advertisement here on otland? Because talaturen is the owner? How many is the otland community that plays Shadowcores? And i'm exaggerating, 200? There are regularly 800+ online on Shadowcores. Just offer good servers to the community, and they will play it. THAT'S MY OPINION.

- - - Updated - - -

Its more fun then boring 8.60 botting client. It sad that you enjoy play an server with only botters. I guess you donate also? -.-'
Stop being kid and stop bot. And what you say " The only reason Tibia is alive is because lower client versions, not because Tibia is becoming world of warcraft."

Sorry, but that is totally BULLSHIT

I'm not trying to flame you, but I didn't understand what you're saying tbh.

I agree with the idea of having a forum / subforum for bots.
Why not? Because bots are illeagal, i think the same goes for all tibia servers if you make profit from them. Im not 100% sure tho but i know that it is illegal to have open servers for games like Wow if you make any profits..
but i agree with the idea :)

We Should not support bots, or download & run crap.
You would make me happy if you made your own forum for botters so we can seperate them from here =)

We Should not support bots, or download & run crap.
You would make me happy if you made your own forum for botters so we can seperate them from here =)

ye i could but what should the forum be called then? D:
im working right now a framework for forums and wanna test and i could use that for it

Tibia after 9.0 is just a bigger botfest. 8.6 is better than 9.8 in gameplay, and in terms of bots. In rl tibia, or shadowcores, it's an almost absolute guarantee that wherever you're going to hunt, there's 1-10 botters there. Try Okolnir frost dragons. You would barely get 300k/hr there on shadowcores. Same with sea serpents, bog raiders, wyrms, dragons, dragon lords, rotworms, cyclopes, and now these fucking coryms. In 8,6 servers I see 1-2 bots at some of these places. They should reopen Icechaw or softcores in 8.6 and see how many players it gets. Cip released a small patch, and the entire online players went down to 8,000 from 26,000 which was right before the patch was released. Pretty sad tbh.

I agree, there should have been an elfbot sub forum a long time ago.

People play 8.60 because 8.70 added shitty exhaustion's which suck.
People play TIBIA because they like the war and PVP system. some like 7.x some like 8.x. People only play real tibia for the RPG experience.

This is my opinion btw.

Back