• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

bots

What bot is the best ;)?

• Elfbot

Votes: 32 68.1%
  • Tibiabot NG

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Other?

Votes: 9 19.1%

• Total voters

Entral

C
Reaction score
Hello :)
Just wanted to know... As i bought Tibiabot NG a while ago, and heard Elfbot were good.

Now to the question... Elfbot or TibiaNG? whats best :)
on other, please post what bot

Elfbot is better but it's a pain in the ass to use. Tibiabot is so easy to use and has everything, but you get even more with elf.

Elfbot is better but it's a pain in the ass to use. Tibiabot is so easy to use and has everything, but you get even more with elf.

cool, but both bots have the same chance to get banned?
right xD? cause then i can start with NG and then change to Elfbot :D

cool, but both bots have the same chance to get banned?
right xD? cause then i can start with NG and then change to Elfbot :D

i dont think so..alot of players who used blackd and tibiabot ng got banned while elfbot user still botting right now...so i think it is 25% to 75% ;)
ELFBOT FTW!!

i dont think so..alot of players who used blackd and tibiabot ng got banned while elfbot user still botting right now...so i think it is 25% to 75% ;)
ELFBOT FTW!!

yea, but thats why :p
i dont have money to buy Elfbot... so still i can start with NG? or is it a big risk xD?
i will start a new acc

no clue yet :S
Really dont know
i got all my eq on Refugia, but its a NoN pvp
MIGHT wanna try out a pvp but not sure :S

any idea :D?

if u saw my thrad i started xerena..i just rather u dont start berylia or iridia ;)..just PA ;D

Back