• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTW - Python/React open tibia website & AAC

Itutorial

Legendary OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am currently working for work as a full stack developer. While I am doing this I will be working on a project for the open tibia community. Using Python, Flask, JavaScript/TypeScript, and React.

There is a lot of knowledge gap between someone new to these technologies and what will be in the project (not a flex). With that being said, if there are any ideas you would like to see in the website let me know in this forum or in the issues tab on the project.

As of now the site will be created for the latest TFS version. I will create multiple branches for other versions later on.

I made this post for some ideas on what people would like to see in the website. Pretty much anything is possible!

Project Repo: GitHub - NRH-AA/OTW (https://github.com/NRH-AA/OTW)

Hello everyone,

I am currently working for work as a full stack developer. While I am doing this I will be working on a project for the open tibia community. Using Python, Flask, JavaScript/TypeScript, and React.

There is a lot of knowledge gap between someone new to these technologies and what will be in the project (not a flex). With that being said, if there are any ideas you would like to see in the website let me know in this forum or in the issues tab on the project.

As of now the site will be created for the latest TFS version. I will create multiple branches for other versions later on.

I made this post for some ideas on what people would like to see in the website. Pretty much anything is possible!

Project Repo: GitHub - NRH-AA/OTW (https://github.com/NRH-AA/OTW)
Question, why are you choosing python for the backend instead of nodeJS? You would use the same language (Typescrypt) for both backend/frontend.
Keep it going buddy!

What the hell am I reading
barf GIF

What the hell am I reading
barf GIF
English, let me know if you need anymore help.
Post automatically merged:

Question, why are you choosing python for the backend instead of nodeJS? You would use the same language (Typescrypt) for both backend/frontend.
Keep it going buddy!
Python has an easier to understand / cleaner way to do what im doing imo.

Back