• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TalkAction BotShield Pro v3.1 [discontinued]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok thankyou, will update to new version once i get back next week from vacation.

will only work for latest 0.3.5 SVN rev. Which is not available to public, will update this once its released.

np, you might wanna wait for new version. will be all in one file since I know how todo it now.

[03/08/2009 16:41:33] The Forgotten Server, version 0.3.5_SVN (Crying Damson)

[03/08/2009 16:41:34] > Current version information - version: 0.3.5_SVN, patch: 0, build: 0, timestamp: 0.

any errors? I'll update it in a few days, gtg to work right now

Error
PHP:
Lua Script Error: [CreatureScript Interface]
in a timer event called from:
mods/scripts/BotShield.lua:onJoinChannel

luaGetPlayerStorageValue(). Player not found

mods/scripts/BotShield.lua:54: attempt to compare number with boolean
stack traceback:
        mods/scripts/BotShield.lua:54: in function <mods/scripts/BotShield.lua:50>
0.3.5 Public

bump, mod is not working atm, since I hastily updated and it crashes with no error...so be patient

EDIT: fixed crashing errors but keep getting a buffer error which I am unfamiliar with. Maybe a bug in TFS? Probably the script though

Last edited:
Code:
[07/08/2009 13:53:15] Loading botshield.xml...[Error - ScriptingManager::loadFromXml] Cannot load mod mods/botshield.xml
[07/08/2009 13:53:15] Line: 1, Info: XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document

From the first version I had problems with this script.
And maybe you can make it working onLogin in server log without this stamina stuff?
Always when I tried this it was going crazy...

EDIT: need to delete few spaces at begin of script lol

Sorry but it's not working for me o_O
I've created a file called "botshield.xml" in folder "mods", My channelid for botshield is 13 and I was testing this script in fight (not in protected zone) and it wasn't working (nothing happend), of course i was testing it on 0.3.5, and btw when i opened a "botshield" channel by myself (from channel list) in console I had that error:
Lua Script Error: [Creaturescript Interface]
buffer

[string "loadBuffer"]:4 attemp to call method 'insert' <a nil value>

Sorry but it's not working for me o_O
I've created a file called "botshield.xml" in folder "mods", My channelid for botshield is 13 and I was testing this script in fight (not in protected zone) and it wasn't working (nothing happend), of course i was testing it on 0.3.5, and btw when i opened a "botshield" channel by myself (from channel list) in console I had that error:

I realize this error, and waiting for support, I think its an error in mod system, it'll be fixed soon.

bump, mod is not working atm, since I hastily updated and it crashes with no error...so be patient

EDIT: fixed crashing errors but keep getting a buffer error which I am unfamiliar with. Maybe a bug in TFS? Probably the script though

If I could tell you how to help me fix it then I wouldn't need help would I? ;) I'm just waiting for some examples to come out so I know exactly what the error is.

If I could tell you how to help me fix it then I wouldn't need help would I? ;) I'm just waiting for some examples to come out so I know exactly what the error is.

hehe, exactly

I just looked in mod, and first what I see wrong - when you use "buffer", then there is no return, but _result

for example:
NOT
return TRUE

but
_result = true

and you have onLogout messed with channeljoin, it won't work

why you use buffer? it should be script, or no?

edited:
iam starting to understand the mods...
i will try to fix it :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back