• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Botter Battle at Thais DP

Nitro77

DeathTrancE
Reaction score
It was kinda fun, when Feloth gave the botters a last chance, when they don't die before the other team goes down the stairs.

And then, somehow it got outta control ;) watch by yourself ^^

Words can't explain

Haha what a failer at husam... You suck at knight man you miss razor twice with exori gran, Razor don't know what to say to you... PrO? Wish someone cam the event :(

XDD

Well, the second even was stupid. It was just like Rush kurwa rush

like 4 Knights were running after me with their dash and follow atack and exori hur and couldnt combo me even when i was not moving. That shows your "PvP" skills. We didn't know that there is a price when you win. Otherwise we would have played serious and would have comboed the noobs first.

BTW that husam pic looks like "no friends"
2 party invitations but no1 joined xd

Yea, It was it was a good fight you had Nitro... Really did like how you couldn't even get exori gran LOL

So pretty much at the end the cam it just shows pz abuse. Nice

yep we would have killed him.
Feloth said: "Enter for your own risk. In the second arena you couldn't go down the stairs." And "hen the botters don't die then they wouldn't get banned"

Bright Knight didn't die because of me and KIlling Machine but he do got banned.

Why did Master-m edit my post o_O

Last edited:
Back