• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Botters..

Like.......?

Well, for example I recall some issues a while back when people traded accounts. They were allowed to at that moment, though later on, they got punished for it.
I was refering to such situations.

Sweet you have never been that high on this server... me... megaman... bonestorm... arch remosh.... would of known you....!if i catch you botting you die...

Emilie did sweet just stand there dying ??? or did he fight back when you killed him!!

Sweet you have never been that high on this server... me... megaman... bonestorm... arch remosh.... would of known you....!if i catch you botting you die...

Emilie did sweet just stand there dying ??? or did he fight back when you killed him!!

I think he started playing before you started, Megaman should know him.

aboo.jpg

as you can see, no damages ,loss.. he was mag levling with utani hur

Some of you make me really disappointed. Blame and flame, you’re pretty good at those things. What about the helpful, generous, loyal radonia player that gave this server life? Players like tilo should be treated with respect, not like this. I promise you, he have helped and especially given this server a lot of players and good reputation. Far more then you can imagine.

Good to hear you’re back tilo…

Omg, we're not helpful? We're just blaming him for botting because we've got enough proof that he was... And he apparently have fishing macroed before to... Personally I've been helping lots of people with all sorts of things. But still, I haven't seen Gothic play very much during my time here... -.- And still he's level 99, that's kinda.... Weird?

Only seen his name in Highscore books never in person :eek: Anyway Botting is a big no no ;_;

He was actually the highest level on the server once. around lvl 89 or something. I know him and hes nice.

aboo.jpg

as you can see, no damages ,loss.. he was mag levling with utani hur

I was not there so I dont know what went on, but screen shots dont prove anything. They can be faked.

Hate botters, and no, killing botters are not illegal, atleast not afaik.

EDIT: btw, He's already level 99 and he hasn't been talking to anyone ever... :p That's kinda proof that he's been botting all the time, isn't it?

Well, he talked to me in times where he wasn't botting. Right when the server started he and me were highest levels..and I've never seen him botting back then..

Well, he talked to me in times where he wasn't botting. Right when the server started he and me were highest levels..and I've never seen him botting back then..

Thanks for your support Ice, glad to see you're still a reason this server survives.

He was actually the highest level on the server once. around lvl 89 or something. I know him and hes nice.

I was not there so I dont know what went on, but screen shots dont prove anything. They can be faked.

Did you notice there's no message from me inbetween all the SD-shooting.. Isn't that odd..? Btw, you're nice too ;)

hes Nice, I have never noticed him botting.

Thanks mate.

Back