• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Botters..

botter1.jpg

bottertext.jpg

Druid For Power is botting and the pices is the proof, I posted it in this thread couse it's not necasary to make a new one..

I liked it more when the city wasn't a PZ. Now everyone can trap ppl and bot

Aff... let me get my eq off him before you ban him.... I thaught he was a nice guy... ;S

Just a question aimed towards badtoffel or talla, i i find somebody botting in town, am i allowed to kill him?
as it might be counted as 'abusing game weakness' to do so.

I like Fedlors avatar.
Can I thief it from you please? koepakpeoa

Not in Town;/ because anyone could say you were botting whilst afk and kill you the same way(only if your afk)

Meh, sry about that.
I needed to go eating and setted up a tasker.
(Edit: if you want i can even tell what tasker,
Name : VistaTasker)
My mistake, i'll take responsibility for it, if you want to.

Druid his Power

Last edited:
Since you all seem new to the game I'll refreshen some rules to you.

Firstly, a tutor is not obliged to kill someone for not answering them. This can't and will not be used as a reason for killing another player.
Secondly, I was one of the first to play this server. You guys were still crawling when I started here.

Thirdly, you're splitting up my saying confusing and missleading people. You have nothing on me, because there's nothing to have.

Study the rules
/Tilo

lol, ima start saying something menz

1) have u even been a tutor on rl tibia?
2) if u where, u'd kno the rules, dumbass
3) u should be giving an example, neeb
4) ur a macroing, botting tutor? lolol
5)apperantly ur a total neeb, lol
6) if i never botted? yup was banned for it too
7) stop acting smartass with the "Hello, i can type a perfect sentence, with perfect capitals. (dot)

and to end my little reply:

IN YO FACE

god, i so love this <3 ^_^

just had to reply to Sweet...

what the hell makes you think tibia rules is aplyiable here?

this is radonia, the radonia'n rules are on the web site, those and none other are used as rules...

it's not illigale to pk anyone, but there is a max to how many you can pk, and when you have pk'd to many whitout a reasone you will get punished...

but since it's not against the rules to pk, why do i then need a reasone?

me myself, have never pk'd anyone whitout a reasone...

just had to reply to Sweet...

what the hell makes you think tibia rules is aplyiable here?

this is radonia, the radonia'n rules are on the web site, those and none other are used as rules...

it's not illigale to pk anyone, but there is a max to how many you can pk, and when you have pk'd to many whitout a reasone you will get punished...

but since it's not against the rules to pk, why do i then need a reasone?

me myself, have never pk'd anyone whitout a reasone...

same here, if i pk, i allways HAVE a reason, so i hope when ppl see me skulled, they realise i am NOT a RANDOM pk. i will only get skulled when i need to collect a debt

Back