- Nov 23, 2018
- Best answers
- Reaction score
Hello for all community of OTLand!
We present to you our new project, Primera that will start 03/12/2019 at 19:00 BRT!
It will be a new world hosted in Brazil, São Paulo. We are the only one that are 100% IMUNE TO DDOS, it's our 4th server and didn't get any kind of problem like it.
It's a seasoned server with a guild war tournament and a FULLY ANTIBOT NEW SYSTEM.
In short is a system that will count points for killing other guild members and leveling beeing in a guild. At the end, the most powerful guild will earn a prize pool.
The final prize pool will be defined according the average active players on this season, starting at R$ 2.000,00 and without limits to grow.
At the end of server all characters will be transfered to our eternal world, Eternity, so you don't lose any item or goods.
What about pay to win items?
We have a shop with some access and items. It's how we pay for this perfect DDoS protection. NEVER A SOUTH AMERICAN HOST for Tibia was imune to DDoS, remember it.
The most of these items has less power than Tibia normal items, like our boots, has a life ring regeneration and lower speed than BOH.
You can earn points doing tasks and changing task points with a NPC for our coins, game currency. Also, we have a character market that you can sell your character for points in our website, totally automatic.
So, what's Realistic?
Realistic is RealOTS (7.72) based server, it was made, initially, with a custom source engine that interprets the leaked cipsoft virgin files ([7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)), and the real Tibia global map from that time.
Will it be a 7.72 server, like much others?
No, Realistic has only the NPC's unchanged, the game aspect try to mimic a 7.4 Tibia server, with all the features of this Tibia version and some custom aditions.
Which 7.4 features are that?
All that features try to get the most similar features of 7.4 Tibia:
- Runes cannot be casted trough the battle windows on players, and there's no rune hotkeys. The PVP is hard and wins the better hand.
- All boats are not protection zone, so you can travel to anywhere if you are in a fight, giving the player a lot of oportunites to do;
- The spells are 7.4 based, you don't need a level to cast a spell or make runes, you just need the correct magic level and mana to do that;
- All the spells formulas mimics the 7.4 correct combat damage on creatures and players;
- No wand or rods in game, you cannot buy from a NPC or loot it, it was removed.
- Burst arrows are magic level based;
- No spell runes for sell on NPC's, just blank runes;
- Heal friend (exura sio) from druids are changed to work avoiding walls;
- You cannot pass two containers if they are stacked, but you can do it if you have a fist container before. It's called parcel block;
- The runes are casted on the last player on a stack, only. The oldschool players will remember the famous trap uh video from Acko;
- The rope system works only if has no creatures or trash on rope hole spot.
And what's are the custom features?
The custom features are added to increase the gameplay ability and make the game more dynamic, merging the actual Tibia and the old Tibia:
- A party sharing system that gives 20% experience bonus for each vocation hunting on party, encouraging group hunting;
- A vocation balance for paladins and knights, in view of that mages were more powerful than knights and paladins;
- Change gold with a click;
- A new task system that will be explained below;
- A modified speed formula, where just a level makes difference on walking to get enemys lost.
How does the task system works?
The server hunting will be encouraging players to do group hunting and task huntings.
The task system works with daily and normal tasks. The daily tasks can be made one each 24 hours, will be few monsters and each day different monsters with different rewards.
The normal tasks are the common tasks that we see on the most servers, but they can be repeated.
You can do a daily task and a normal task at the same time.
The most interesting feature of this task system are the task points and the rank system.
Each task will reward you with some task points and task rank experience.
Task points can be used to trade with NPC's for items (in the future premium points stuff), that will make the server don't have difference with people who pay for play and the free players.
Task rank experience will advance you on rank system, the ranks are:
- 1- Explorer;
- 2- Third Class Hunter;
- 3- Second Class Hunter;
- 4- First Class Hunter;
- 5- Elite hunter.
Your rank will be showed on the player look (You see Daniel. He is a master sorcerer... Adventurer Rank: First Class Hunter), and you will be able to hunt in new places, talk with new NPC's depending of your rank.
Each rank allows you to talk with a different NPC. We have 3 kinds of merchant NPC's that buys from bargage items to high price items.
What about the map?
This is our map with some new and old remapped hunting spots, including quests.
|2||One eyed way|
|3||Wild Warrior Refuge|
|7||Beholders Storm and one Demon Quest|
|9||Remapped Dark Cathedral and Heroes Puzzle|
|13||Remmapped POH and Wyvern Place|
|15||Remapped Amazon Camp|
|18||Demon Hunter's Home|
|23||Darashia Dragon Lair|
|25||Hidden Fire Bugs|
|28||Dragon Lords Revenge|
What's the server rates and information?
|Minium level||Maximun level||Multiplier|
|Skills rate||Magic rate||Loot rate|
What about Client?
We are using an edited smooth version of OTClient with a lot of feautures:
- Ping system working correctly;
- Autobouncing keys;
- Extra right and left panels;
- Fixed light system;
- Antibot encryptation method.
- In-game shopping
Realistic is a project from 12 months, all of our last worlds got 500 players online and we wanna grow it more rescuing the essence of Tibia 7.4.
The server is totally free to play, freeaccounts has boat, spells and cities access.
Hope you enjoy this new project.
Best regards, Rafael.