• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BR] [7.4] Realistic | A new seasoned server and the ONLY imune to DDoS | [03/12/2019]

Server Website/AAC
https://primera.realistic.global
Server Address
primera.realistic.global
Server Port
Client Protocol

RealisticG

Reaction score
realistic-logo.png

Hello for all community of OTLand!

We present to you our new project, Primera that will start 03/12/2019 at 19:00 BRT!

What's it?

It will be a new world hosted in Brazil, São Paulo. We are the only one that are 100% IMUNE TO DDOS, it's our 4th server and didn't get any kind of problem like it.

What's new?

It's a seasoned server with a guild war tournament and a FULLY ANTIBOT NEW SYSTEM.

In short is a system that will count points for killing other guild members and leveling beeing in a guild. At the end, the most powerful guild will earn a prize pool.

The final prize pool will be defined according the average active players on this season, starting at R$ 2.000,00 and without limits to grow.

At the end of server all characters will be transfered to our eternal world, Eternity, so you don't lose any item or goods.

What about pay to win items?

We have a shop with some access and items. It's how we pay for this perfect DDoS protection. NEVER A SOUTH AMERICAN HOST for Tibia was imune to DDoS, remember it.

The most of these items has less power than Tibia normal items, like our boots, has a life ring regeneration and lower speed than BOH.

You can earn points doing tasks and changing task points with a NPC for our coins, game currency. Also, we have a character market that you can sell your character for points in our website, totally automatic.

So, what's Realistic?

Realistic is RealOTS (7.72) based server, it was made, initially, with a custom source engine that interprets the leaked cipsoft virgin files ([7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)), and the real Tibia global map from that time.

Will it be a 7.72 server, like much others?

No, Realistic has only the NPC's unchanged, the game aspect try to mimic a 7.4 Tibia server, with all the features of this Tibia version and some custom aditions.

Which 7.4 features are that?

All that features try to get the most similar features of 7.4 Tibia:
  • Runes cannot be casted trough the battle windows on players, and there's no rune hotkeys. The PVP is hard and wins the better hand.
  • All boats are not protection zone, so you can travel to anywhere if you are in a fight, giving the player a lot of oportunites to do;
  • The spells are 7.4 based, you don't need a level to cast a spell or make runes, you just need the correct magic level and mana to do that;
  • All the spells formulas mimics the 7.4 correct combat damage on creatures and players;
  • No wand or rods in game, you cannot buy from a NPC or loot it, it was removed.
  • Burst arrows are magic level based;
  • No spell runes for sell on NPC's, just blank runes;
  • Heal friend (exura sio) from druids are changed to work avoiding walls;
  • You cannot pass two containers if they are stacked, but you can do it if you have a fist container before. It's called parcel block;
  • The runes are casted on the last player on a stack, only. The oldschool players will remember the famous trap uh video from Acko;
  • The rope system works only if has no creatures or trash on rope hole spot.

And what's are the custom features?

The custom features are added to increase the gameplay ability and make the game more dynamic, merging the actual Tibia and the old Tibia:

• A party sharing system that gives 20% experience bonus for each vocation hunting on party, encouraging group hunting;
  • A vocation balance for paladins and knights, in view of that mages were more powerful than knights and paladins;
  • Change gold with a click;
  • A new task system that will be explained below;
  • A modified speed formula, where just a level makes difference on walking to get enemys lost.

How does the task system works?

The server hunting will be encouraging players to do group hunting and task huntings.
The task system works with daily and normal tasks. The daily tasks can be made one each 24 hours, will be few monsters and each day different monsters with different rewards.

The normal tasks are the common tasks that we see on the most servers, but they can be repeated.

You can do a daily task and a normal task at the same time.

The most interesting feature of this task system are the task points and the rank system.
Each task will reward you with some task points and task rank experience.

Task points can be used to trade with NPC's for items (in the future premium points stuff), that will make the server don't have difference with people who pay for play and the free players.

Task rank experience will advance you on rank system, the ranks are:
  • 1- Explorer;
  • 2- Third Class Hunter;
  • 3- Second Class Hunter;
  • 4- First Class Hunter;
  • 5- Elite hunter.

Your rank will be showed on the player look (You see Daniel. He is a master sorcerer... Adventurer Rank: First Class Hunter), and you will be able to hunt in new places, talk with new NPC's depending of your rank.

Each rank allows you to talk with a different NPC. We have 3 kinds of merchant NPC's that buys from bargage items to high price items.

What about the map?

This is our map with some new and old remapped hunting spots, including quests.

mapa_mundo_realistic.png

ReferSpot name
1Dragons Altar
2One eyed way
3Wild Warrior Refuge
4Lost Orcs
5Fire Sanctuary
6Remapped Rookgaard
7Beholders Storm and one Demon Quest
8Flying Desert
9Remapped Dark Cathedral and Heroes Puzzle
10Tar Invasion
11Cobras Mansion
12Orcs Barrier
13Remmapped POH and Wyvern Place
14Orcs Way
15Remapped Amazon Camp
16Dwarven Cave
17Amazons Tower
18Demon Hunter's Home
19Extended Heroes
20Unholy Temple
21Cyclopolis Extension
22Ghouls Invasion
23Darashia Dragon Lair
24Remapped Minotaurs
25Hidden Fire Bugs
26Imortal Cats
27Extended Necromancers
28Dragon Lords Revenge
29South Hydras
30Crocodiles Way
31Sand Trolls
32Hidden Hydras
33Serpent Spot

What's the server rates and information?

Minium levelMaximun levelMultiplier
1820.0x
92015.0x
213010.0x
31408.0x
41506.0x
51605.0x
61704.0x
71803.0x
81902.5x
911002.0x
1011101.8x
1111201.5x
1211301.3x
131Unlimited1.0x
Skills rateMagic rateLoot rate

What about Client?

We are using an edited smooth version of OTClient with a lot of feautures:
  • Smoothwalking;
  • Ping system working correctly;
  • Smartwalking;
  • Autobouncing keys;
  • Extra right and left panels;
  • Fixed light system;
  • Antibot encryptation method.
  • In-game shopping

Final considerations:

Realistic is a project from 12 months, all of our last worlds got 500 players online and we wanna grow it more rescuing the essence of Tibia 7.4.
The server is totally free to play, freeaccounts has boat, spells and cities access.
Hope you enjoy this new project.

Best regards, Rafael.

Why do not open Saturday??? You will be to open in a day the flow will be smaller :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don't understand this logic , you can take advantage of this other server is having problems 😜😜😜😜😜

@Delusion why don't you ask WHY am I imune to DDoS? It's not on desription because @Kaspar said that's a advertise of another company and it violate the rules, but i'll explain for you and those who liked your comment, @MuminFlex @oen432 @Evil Puncker @HalfAway

I'm lawyer of Exitlag proxy, the old Tibiatunnel, and they got a solution for DDoS and offered me a partnership with ProGDN (solution).

When you connect in Realistic, it's made by a lot of another servers, you don't (and can't) connect directly to server that's it hosted. If some of these servers goes down by DDoS, your connection is transfered automatically to another server.

You can check it by yourself connecting on Eternity, the server that's online. Try kill your connection and you see what happens.

It's our fourth season, 12 MONTHS ONLINE, and NEVER we got problems with DDoS, it's the only possible solution for that.

You can ask for old players too, it also gets the best route possible to our servers. Brazil has a poor infrastructure, and we did this magic ;)

@Petrini95 yes, it answers your question too, finds the best route, has a proxy included.

@kihofuso thanks for advice friend, but I won't get advantage for another servers, Realistic is a different project, medium rate, and tuesday is the best users peak for brazilians (I don't know why)

Last edited:
Please don't tag me unless there is an important issue to be checked upon.

And no, there is no immunity to DDoS. There are countermeasures, yes, and you're describing one. But there is no immunity.
If the world's biggest websites aren't immune, your server is not either.
Spreading misinformation isn't a nice thing to do.

It's why I said that's a SOLUTION and the only possible to avoid DDoS. Of course yes, if you null route ALL BRAZILIANS datacenters you will take Realistic down, but how can you DDoS my server without knowing which server is it? I'll repeat, you don't have methods to get server IP to DDoS it directly, so, it's imune and it's not misinformation.

When you connect in Realistic, it's made by a lot of another servers, you don't (and can't) connect directly to server that's it hosted. If some of these servers goes down by DDoS, your connection is transfered automatically to another server.
You are still not immune. You are saying that if one sever is DDoSed, different one is taking its place. What if every single server is DDoSed? There goes your server. Are you still immune?

Thread title and first post content is misleading, how is this not violating rules on this forum?

Last edited:
@oen432 you are wrong, it doesn't goes to my server. Your packets are sending through these bridges, if a bridge goes down how it will send those packets to my server? BTW you don't get kicked on game, the connection is transfered to another bridge instantly.

Friends, it's not a small company that did it, they have 9 years working with tibia proxies. Also it has a high cost.

You are still not immune. You are saying that if one sever is DDoSed, different one is taking its place. What if every single server is DDoSed? There goes your server. Are you still immune?

Thread title and first post content is misleading, how is this not violating rules on this forum?
On the rules where is the section specifically where do you aren't allowed to set at your thread title that "immune to ddos" are forbidden? Afaik this thread has to be approved by a moderator to be here, i don't think that something is wrong here

might have some ddos resistance but server is very weak to botters cause gm doesnt give a fuck after server launch meaning u can fully afk 24h/7 bot ur cashmakers i remember 80 mages botting on rotworms with war hammer xD

might have some ddos resistance but server is very weak to botters cause gm doesnt give a fuck after server launch meaning u can fully afk 24h/7 bot ur cashmakers i remember 80 mages botting on rotworms with war hammer xD

Yes, I know that last season bot was a problem, like it is in all other servers and games. But this time we have a fully detection system working that will ban botters + gms. Trust me that I paid good money to make it. BTW macros still allowed, cause its a mid rated and seasoned server. You are welcome to see it happen

@Delusion why don't you ask WHY am I imune to DDoS? It's not on desription because @Kaspar said that's a advertise of another company and it violate the rules, but i'll explain for you and those who liked your comment, @MuminFlex @oen432 @Evil Puncker @HalfAway

I'm lawyer of Exitlag proxy, the old Tibiatunnel, and they got a solution for DDoS and offered me a partnership with ProGDN (solution).

You can check it by yourself connecting on Eternity, the server that's online. Try kill your connection and you see what happens.

It's our fourth season, 12 MONTHS ONLINE, and NEVER we got problems with DDoS, it's the only possible solution for that.

You can ask for old players too, it also gets the best route possible to our servers. Brazil has a poor infrastructure, and we did this magic ;)

@Petrini95 yes, it answers your question too, finds the best route, has a proxy included.

@kihofuso thanks for advice friend, but I won't get advantage for another servers, Realistic is a different project, medium rate, and tuesday is the best users peak for brazilians (I don't know why)

Bla bla bla...i hope you're ddosed and rip ur server. gl.

Yes, I know that last season bot was a problem, like it is in all other servers and games. But this time we have a fully detection system working that will ban botters + gms. Trust me that I paid good money to make it. BTW macros still allowed, cause its a mid rated and seasoned server. You are welcome to see it happen

Problem was cause u didnt focus at all to ban people i myself spending 1 hour daily did more to prevent botting by simply killing them with lured monsters yeah 90 eks were full afk that much so i could kill them with few lured monsters these bot knights log in to bot again after 10h after dying so ye they were FULLY afk

Problem was cause u didnt focus at all to ban people i myself spending 1 hour daily did more to prevent botting by simply killing them with lured monsters yeah 90 eks were full afk that much so i could kill them with few lured monsters these bot knights log in to bot again after 10h after dying so ye they were FULLY afk

thats a lot of things to do while hosting and administrating an ots bro. And gms has to be a person thats 100% trustable. For now we found a solution, hope you understand

Bla bla bla...i hope you're ddosed and rip ur server. gl.

ill not be ddosed friend. 1 year without any problems, and not using OVH

And i hope you grow a little and make your mind better gl

It is baffling that anyone could advertise something as outlandish as DDoS immunity. Nobody is immune to DDoS, and saying it is will just invite people who would have otherwise left your server alone to try and bring it down. Just because you're a lawyer for a company that routes traffic for gamers doesn't give any more credibility to your claim. Script kiddies have taken down much bigger fish than your small Tibia server, and you have the audacity to even think you've found the solution to the problem?

You have to either be ignorant, dumb, prideful, or a combination of them all.

Back