• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BR] [7.4] Realistic | A new seasoned server and the ONLY imune to DDoS | [03/12/2019]

Server Website/AAC
https://primera.realistic.global
Server Address
primera.realistic.global
Server Port
Client Protocol
It is baffling that anyone could advertise something as outlandish as DDoS immunity. Nobody is immune to DDoS, and saying it is will just invite people who would have otherwise left your server alone to try and bring it down. Just because you're a lawyer for a company that routes traffic for gamers doesn't give any more credibility to your claim. Script kiddies have taken down much bigger fish than your small Tibia server, and you have the audacity to even think you've found the solution to the problem?

You have to either be ignorant, dumb, prideful, or a combination of them all.

How do you think that Exitlag still online and growing everyday? Don't you think that it got a DDoS war before this stability? I know what i'm talking about, and if you want you can try. Simple like that, don't belive, DDoS a poor brazilian infrastructure server. I have 12 months online without any problems, also without using a server with DDoS protection, because Brazil doesn't has.

Man calm down, this is not a post for talk about DDoS immunity, aren't is? So talk about your server and advertise It.

Again, relax.

Man calm down, this is not a post for talk about DDoS immunity, aren't is? So talk about your server and advertise It.

Again, relax.

Yeah bro, you are true, I'm just answering those that talks about that. xD

Humm I only see 3, amazon, microsoft azure and hostdime...
You have only 3 datacenters in brazil?

@RealisticG Rafa, I support your server 100% but what about cam system? I just downloaded the new launcher and the new client is without cam system? Please check because for a war server is a big plus that players can record their gameplay, wars, actions, etc.

hey @ersen i'm sorry for that but i can't change start date now...

@pablon94 thanks buddy, but it stills with cam system, you may just press play or record before logging in

How do u buy addons from Kvasir Geirolnir? Just sayz price 5/10 etc. 5 what ? ^^

Also how will connection be to Sweden?

Last edited:
hey @ersen i'm sorry for that but i can't change start date now...

@pablon94 thanks buddy, but it stills with cam system, you may just press play or record before logging in
AMAZING! I will be online for sure!

How do u buy addons from Kvasir Geirolnir? Just sayz price 5/10 etc. 5 what ? ^^

Also how will connection be to Sweden?
Realistic coins

stop deleting my post. i found 4 botters making runes afk, i kill them and then they came with their main, i report it but no consequences for main char
in other words its not antibot client and botting is allowed!!!!

stop deleting my post. i found 4 botters making runes afk, i kill them and then they came with their main, i report it but no consequences for main char
in other words its not antibot client and botting is allowed!!!!

macros are allowed, it's on our website rules

hmm what can i say - SPOOFED

really? spoofed? this is the server with less players that we had, got 500 - 600 in last editions

Back