• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BR] [7.4] Realistic | A new seasoned server and the ONLY imune to DDoS | [03/12/2019]

Server Website/AAC
https://primera.realistic.global
Server Address
primera.realistic.global
Server Port
Client Protocol
Unfortunately to say that they never gave the prize to the winner and nobody else will ever play their server.
NEVER.

the owner can say for the abuse, but it was not like that and he knows it because another team gave him the points because the one with the most points never fought. And that is not abuse.

Escuse me? The prize was sent to the real winner. Your team was eliminated for killing makers to gain more points 1 day before the end of event, and after this tried to “clean” death list page thinking that our team didnt has logs of guild events. On december 23 I sent 2.000,00 reais to the winner and they can confirm it, I have also the transfer comprovation. I dont care if you dont will play anymore, you violated the rules to win guild event, and elimination was your punishment @lord xavy

i am stepbrother bro, i am not team of other guild ... We all knew who should win, if the other team did not fight and the rules are not that we wanted to give the points because it was the most fair

i am stepbrother bro, i am not team of other guild ... We all knew who should win, if the other team did not fight and the rules are not that we wanted to give the points because it was the most fair

the “other team” won some battles and got many points during the event. if you wanna make them fight, you should start leveling cause it will give you points and make them out pz, but you prefer giving free points to manipulate the result. its a joke, and you know that, BB
Post automatically merged:

Like the title Imune to ddos XD
Why dont you try? You and @Evil Puncker are welcome to do that and fail, the server still online! ;)

what you are saying that your server is Imune from DDOS Is not true but you can always wish!
i think Marcus that host Retrocores have more brain then you, and not even him can do that
but i wish you the best as always on your start
have a good day! happy new year

what you are saying that your server is Imune from DDOS Is not true but you can always wish!
i think Marcus that host Retrocores have more brain then you, and not even him can do that
but i wish you the best as always on your start
have a good day! happy new year

Brain? ProGDN is not my service, it was made by Exitlag (old Tibiatunnel), one of the biggest proxies service in the world, and used by them too in 9 years of company. I actually work for them, lawyer and personal friend.
Its the only with a dynamic multipath connection split, google it if you dont know what im talking about. For Brazilian servers is the only way to avoid DDos since we don’t have strong networks and protections here. The know-how is the most important thing on it. You still welcome to try DDosing our service and see how it works.

Back