• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Brain transfer - Possible in our generation?

Just gather the resume of the brain donor before using his brain.

ha, i think it's a little early to even consider this fiction. there's about a 20% chance you'll die (within) 3 years after a kidney transplant (and this is the percentage from a medically advanced country: usa) not too mention the considerably higher chances of getting cancer after an organ transplant.

ha, i think it's a little early to even consider this fiction. there's about a 20% chance you'll die (within) 3 years after a kidney transplant (and this is the percentage from a medically advanced country: usa) not too mention the considerably higher chances of getting cancer after an organ transplant.
Artificial Organ Regrowth - NOVA scienceNOW - YouTube
Please don't mind me, I'm just dropping a random YouTube link.

It is sickening how we're changing our lives, once we start developing artificial organs, we'll all become fuckin' robots.

immeasurable difference between cloning a kidney and cloning a brain. rofl.
Who is saying otherwise? ;-]
and immeasurable difference != impossible, just putting that out there.
It is sickening how we're changing our lives, once we start developing artificial organs, we'll all become fuckin' robots.
I actually find it quite fascinating. I mean, if we're just going to see the negative side of everything let's just go back to living in the caves.

...aaand we're getting off-topic here, damn.

Last edited:
I agree with rohan, like, whats the harm of this ''rebirth'', if you're not allowed to have kids. The earths population wouldnt rise then. Anyhow, needs lots of studies and research on the brain.

You can clone a brain but you can never clone a soul.
We know .... allthough brain TRANSFER is gotta be possible if what rohan says is true, that it's only attached to our spine and nerve system(after more research on brain by our dear scientists, which shouldn't take more than 10-30 years!). Should be rather easy to find someone to fit your size(and is dying!)..
I don't think it'll be possibe in our generation, maybe in the future.
I think you think most certainly wrong.

So.. do you know if brain transplant is possible? Like X person has an injured brain/tumor and will die in a X hours/days w.e, and another person has cancer but his brain works fully. You think it will ever be possible in our generation to transfer that functionals brain to the one with tumor..? If he has almost same nerve system and spine, as I read it matters by some neurologis.:ninja:
P.S.
GOAWAY trolls! :peace:

I'm sorry I think you will be stuck with the same brain your whole life. :S

I'm sorry I think you will be stuck with the same brain your whole life. :S
I stated wrong, what I meant was a brain transfer. I didn't mean to loose my brain :D that's the only thing I wanna keep.

No you cant, its just like computers. Intel core 2 duo (The brain) wont work with Gigabyte P55-USB3L which only support the core I series (The body).

No you cant, its just like computers. Intel core 2 duo (The brain) wont work with Gigabyte P55-USB3L which only support the core I series (The body).

You are way out of your league to make that claim that you "can't" make a brain transplant or any related thing

First off, you cannot compare a computer system to a neural system.. if you can, prove me wrong?.......

And....

The brain would be a combination of the RAM HDD and processor..

And, IMO, from the things I have research and the hours of study of neural biology, it is possible, but not with our current technology, maybe in some near future, we can.

Never rule out the impossible, when it is Physically Impossible for anything to be impossible..(paradox,but true)

Now isn't possible. Because at the moment to extract the brain from the body, this will lose all the oxygen and blood, then the brain drown, and all the brain cells will die.

Now isn't possible. Because at the moment to extract the brain from the body, this will lose all the oxygen and blood, then the brain drown, and all the brain cells will die.

He meant, someone who have just died, and they take his brain.

Back