• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Brazil 2014

We sing and say PUTOO! When the goaly kicks the ball from the square (I don't know how is it called) we run in to the field, police chases people that go into field, its just crazy.

Lol? search for El Plan - Ella Dijo (Writers & authors of the song)
Look at our fanatism, here EVERYBODY SINGS, not just the "barra" of the team, no matter who our team is playing against, no matter the day, hour, weather, it's just that you have never, ever felt what does it feel to be and here, and be part of our brotherhood (talking about our team fanatism), take some time to read this:
Mi experiencia en 'El Volcan' (Relato periodistico)

and look at this video:
//vid

You can say and think what you want, but as I said, you will never, ever understand how this feeling is, it's more than just a team, it's more than just a stadium, it's more than just a sport, I actually can't describe how does this feel..

Actually:
[video=youtube;us1zxHgJYzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us1zxHgJYzY[/video]
That's the original song, and this is the barras song:
River Plate - Ella Dijo - Los Borrachos Del Tablon ♪ - YouTube

You guys just changed the lyrics, big thing (everyone does that)

Plus not like your stadium is that big to fill, I mean the mic in that video doesn't even sidechain (compression check wikipedia) to the external sound, that's just regular here.

Plus not like your stadium is that big to fill, I mean the mic in that video doesn't even sidechain (compression check wikipedia) to the external sound, that's just regular here.

Thought you were OBVIUSLY going to say that, hahahaha, as I said, you need to come and experience how it is by yourself, meanwhile you don't, you can't say nothing that you just "believe", because that thing of the sound editing, isn't true, it's just that you don't know us and how we are. Also, I have already been at Argentina, studied 1 semester (College purposes), got luck and went to a game of Boca Juniors, at, of course, La Bombonera, and yes, it is kind of awesome how people are there, but it is not even close of how WE are at Mexico, you guys don't even completely fill the stadium, lol. btw. there's no sound editing, why would we do that? lol
search youtube for Libres Y Lokos, La Adiccion, La Rebel, search for every "barra" at FMF League,

Thought you were OBVIUSLY going to say that, hahahaha, as I said, you need to come and experience how it is by yourself, meanwhile you don't, you can't say nothing that you just "believe", because that thing of the sound editing, isn't true, it's just that you don't know us and how we are. Also, I have already been at Argentina, studied 1 semester (College purposes), got luck and went to a game of Boca Juniors, at, of course, La Bombonera, and yes, it is kind of awesome how people are there, but it is not even close of how WE are at Mexico, you guys don't even completely fill the stadium, lol. btw. there's no sound editing, why would we do that? lol
search youtube for Libres Y Lokos, La Adiccion, La Rebel, search for every "barra" at FMF League,

I'm not talking about sound editing, what the heck? Did you search it at wikipedia? Do you know what compression is? I mean the microphone, when the commentator talks, it's not sidechained with the external sound (the mic sound should COMPRESS the external sound), it's just something I pointed out because I find it funny, I'm not saying the sound of the people is edited, I just said people singing and stuff is something regular here.
La 12 isn't that great, and no they don't fill their tiny stadium, too bad.. What year was it when you went there?
Don't forget you got more people (population) thus you got more "hinchadas" which are "big", imagine 100millon inhabitants here, we'd need 2 stadiums to fill.
So, without going there and after seeing all the vids and stuff, I still think Argentina is better "fan-wise".

Of course we do, tell me another country who has best fans, (Please don't say Sweden)

Come to Poland, huh.

(100k ppl)
[video=youtube;BrBQvJ-anB8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrBQvJ-anB8&feature=related[/video]

traffickers will end the world cup uahauaha
I don't like the idea of world cup on Brazil :(

The majority of countries say football, sure, but that doesn't deny the fact that soccer means exactly the same damn thing.

It was sulbime who said that football is not correct.
AypoV.png

I think it is

It doesn't matter, I'm just getting the point across.

Football = soccer
soccer = football
Soccer = short for association football

Could somebody explainin why do Americans use the term football for their "handegg" sport?

Could somebody explainin why do Americans use the term football for their "handegg" sport?

Because it is a football sport.
Football is technically a generalization term for a group of sports under specific qualifications.
Rugby is also considered football.

Research it up

You're either just not trying to understand or just trolling.

Brazil are a nice country with horrible's politics.
Talking about the world cup, I really do not think Brazil will win...

Back