• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Brazil] [7.4] Imperianic - Imera - [24.05, Sunday 18:00 BRT]

Server Website/AAC
https://imera.imperianic.com/register.php?refer=otland
Server Address
ime.imperianic.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

imperianic

Solutions
Reaction score
logo.png

Imperanic_Opening_EN.png
GENERAL

Launch Date:
24/05/2020
Website: Imperianic (https://imera.imperianic.com/register.php?refer=otland)
Version: 7.72 downgraded to 7.4
Port: 7173
Host: São Paulo (BR)
Protection: ProGDN
Premium: Free

Video of some server modifications:

RATES

Experience:

From LevelTo levelMultiplier
1820.0x
92015.0x
213010.0x
31408.0x
41506.0x
51605.0x
61704.0x
71803.5x
81903.0x
911002.5x
1011102.0x
1111201.5x
1211301.3x
131Unlimited1.0x

Misc:

Skills rateMagic rateLoot rate
52Custom

PVP:

PvP information
World typepvp
Frag Decrease TimeNo decrease time
Hotkey aimbotNo
Protection level1
Kills daily to red skull4
Kills weekly to red skull12
Kills monthly to red skull35
Kills daily to banishment7
Kills weekly to banishment18
Kills monthly to banishment40
Mana Regeneration3 instead 2 per tick

CLIENT

Classic old school client style
Smoth, dash and smart walking
Auto backpack reopener
INGAME hunt guide
INGAME store
INGAME items library
INGAME task system guide and helper
CAM system
CAST system

MAP

70+ custom hunts
30+ respawns ready for new updates
Remaped areas with old school style
100% old cipsoft 7.72 map base

GAMEPLAY MODIFICATIONS

Private and unique speed formula where a single level makes difference on speed to get target lost
Automatic guild war system when you join a guild, all other guilds are enemies
No frags for guild/guild kills and PVP enforced system that gives EXP when killing enemies
Increased 5% experience for guilds with 5+ members online
Anti maker on wars that teleport newbies to temple and doesn't give frags to killers
AOE spells damage reduction while hitting more players
20% higher death loss for blessings than common
Boat fast travels with cooldown for avoid abusing
Boat travels with random SQM's to avoid traps
Real monsters behaviour, more agressive while ranged, running and no path finding
Spawn rate based on online players number
EXP sharing on party system with 10% bonus for each vocation
Increased physical damage for knights and paladins
ATK/DEF formulas based on real cipsoft 7.72 server
MF flask removing

Last edited by a moderator:
new ot? is realistic bro XD same client etc. have bots.

sorry? it's realistic map only, the server is completly different.
as you can see, also the client is not the same, there's a lot of modifications and upgrades on it
try using realistic bots on this new client and you will see, you can download the client on Eternity world site
Post automatically merged:

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_13.pngScreenshot_14.pngScreenshot_15.pngScreenshot_16.png

this is the new client with a lot of modifications and upgrades @lord xavy
also we fixed a lot of minimal bugs, like reopening backpack on correct slots and others

Last edited:
What's the IP of the game server? i want to check ping from Europe and pinging the website shows me 10ms.

Are there any items in donation shop? I don't play on pay2win servers so i'm curious.

@Sufit yes there's a game shop, with 2 regeneration items, boots and ring
boots less speed than boh and regen of life ring, and ring 5 speed regen of life ring, so not so OP

ping from EU will be high, maybe 160, but we have proxy tunnel inside

Just because he added a bunch of new "features" to his server (which are based on newer Tibia 11/12) it becomes the best server? Tibia Users 2020.

As soon as I log in I'm sure I will find as many bugs as you couldn't possibly think. It pisses me off when these developers promising "7.x cipsoft leaked map!!!11", "best unique server like cipsoft11!", "100%% old map cipsoft hacked file". when none of that is true. They're basically using some old crap mixed-up files and they think they've made up to CipSoft level. I have already noticed a few bugs based on your SS and video, we'll see in-game how it goes. I have no moral obligation to report these bugs, by the way.

Anyways, a nice initiative implementing that "Encyclopedia", will be useful for players for sure.

Screenshot_19.png

@LazyBear yes, it's a 7x with new feautures based on players requests, success OTS and newest Tibia versions
the map is 7.72 files with A LOT of remaps and new areas, more than 100 in total, and trust me, it's a very nice job like this remaped venore amazon camp on SS, making the player feel playing a old know server but with new contents
btw you will not find critical bugs, this version was used by Realistic OTS for a year, we have stats system for debugging on every file and antirollback that save the state before any crashing, so, it's a safe engine and OT
you are welcome to play

@Bladez yes, your ping will be high!

we have Exitlag proxy inside our client, but your ping will still high

Nice work, it's a fun server. I like the way you have done the stages, you have removed the grindy boring lower levels so that they are much easier achieved and left it so that it only gets tough when you reach the more fun levels. This will encourage more players and better battles.

Good work :)

Nice work, it's a fun server. I like the way you have done the stages, you have removed the grindy boring lower levels so that they are much easier achieved and left it so that it only gets tough when you reach the more fun levels. This will encourage more players and better battles.

Good work :)

Thanks Psaico!! I'll keep doing the best that I can
Post automatically merged:

In order to celebrate 500 players online, a reward for the first level 120!

Sorteio_Imperianic_Rafa_EN.png

Last edited:
Hey Admin,

im desperately trying to message you. Discord on webpage does not work, I can not write anything. My problem is the client which I can not start. I can play Tibia mostly at work, but this office PC does not have admin rights. I can't run any games or .exes with admin rights and this is the 1st time im having trouble running tibia.

Can you please help me to bypass it or can you upload the full client so I dont have to start it as admin?

Thanks!

Hey Admin,

im desperately trying to message you. Discord on webpage does not work, I can not write anything. My problem is the client which I can not start. I can play Tibia mostly at work, but this office PC does not have admin rights. I can't run any games or .exes with admin rights and this is the 1st time im having trouble running tibia.

Can you please help me to bypass it or can you upload the full client so I dont have to start it as admin?

Thanks!

I'm sorry for that Athenrye, its a part of antibot system and it has to be executed with administrator permission... Maybe you have to bypass office PC xd

Back