• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Brazil] [7.4] Imperianic - Imera - [24.05, Sunday 18:00 BRT]

Server Website/AAC
https://imera.imperianic.com/register.php?refer=otland
Server Address
ime.imperianic.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Its weird, ahvent seen 400 ppl playing and no one talks on game chat, help chat lol...

Yeah i changed my opinion.

it definitely isn't a real 400 players online having played alot in 2 days.

Secondly the drop % when death is bugged,
If you die without bless there is a very good chance you will die and lose your whole set (red skull punishment)

I spoke with him about it and was told it's fine and that i should check it on rook, i didn't check it on rook i checked it on main since i wasnt playing there anymore.

1st death - Died with full bless, lost bp/boots/arrow slot (Could have been more but char was naked)
2nd death - Died with no bless, lost bp/arrow slot and whole set including ring/amulet.
3rd death - Died with no bless, lost everything but ring of healing that was wearing.

bug.png

He offers full bless in the shop which does not protect you from any item loss, just skill and exp loss, should really explain that to players before he offers it.

I would strongly advise against playing here, but if this bug doesn't bother you id definitely advise you not to spend any money donating unless you wear aol 24/7 (if that even works)

Yeah i changed my opinion.

it definitely isn't a real 400 players online having played alot in 2 days.

Secondly the drop % when death is bugged,
If you die without bless there is a very good chance you will die and lose your whole set (red skull punishment)

I spoke with him about it and was told it's fine and that i should check it on rook, i didn't check it on rook i checked it on main since i wasnt playing there anymore.

1st death - Died with full bless, lost bp/boots/arrow slot (Could have been more but char was naked)
2nd death - Died with no bless, lost bp/arrow slot and whole set including ring/amulet.
3rd death - Died with no bless, lost everything but ring of healing that was wearing.

View attachment 46054

He offers full bless in the shop which does not protect you from any item loss, just a little skill and exp loss.

I would strongly advise against playing here, but if this bug doesn't bother you id definitely advise you not to spend any money donating unless you wear aol 24/7 (if that even works)

FIRST: Like I EXPLAINED for you on PVT: it`s 7.4 Tibia, not global Tibia. On oldschool versions you have to wear AOL if you don`t wanna lose item, IT`S NOT A BUG, it`s the normal from that version.

SECOND: This guy died 3 times and lost his invetory, like I said for him IT`S FULLY RANDOM and how things work on old versions.

Did you even read my post?

I died 3 times and lost my whole inventory every time..

You are not the only one who played 7.4, i understand the AOL part but you should not lose your whole set with every death, its not random atall i just proved that in a 3 death test.

Did you even read my post?

I died 3 times and lost my whole inventory every time..

You are not the only one who played 7.4, i understand the AOL part but you should not lose your whole set with every death, its not random atall i just proved that in a 3 death test.

No, you don`t understand: " He offers full bless in the shop which does not protect you from any item loss, just skill and exp loss "
Do you really think that I created "red skull punishment" to players? Does it make sense for you?
I don`t will lose my time to explain anymore, tried answering your questions but you are a lier and arrogant. Cya!

I tried this server and for me is good, many players active too i can feel the server is alive. I don't think you can p2w everything like AOL to become a god, this is old school dude.

Tried the server myself also but the ping was too high, the player count seems nerfed and i also noticed that the death penalty is far from 7.4 standard. Just compare it to the other 7.4 servers around and it's completely a different scale.

Tried the server myself also but the ping was too high, the player count seems nerfed and i also noticed that the death penalty is far from 7.4 standard. Just compare it to the other 7.4 servers around and it's completely a different scale.

Yes @Bladez the ping for you will not be good, because of physical distance. We have Exitlag proxy included on our client (ProGDN), but it`s the lowest ping that I can get for you.

About death penality with blessings on EXP and SKILLS you are true, you can see at the video on this thread description that`s 20% more (WITH BLESSINGS) since exping on my server is very easy (we have a level 100 on 3 days).

The point is that DEATH PENALITY is not the same of DROP PENALITY, that`s fully random like TFS other sources are, and it`s what this guy didn`t understand.

About the number of online players, if you have any doubts about it, you can check death page list, trade channel and our Discord: www.imperianic.com/discord

We NEVER spoofed a single player, and we will not do it anytime.

The guy is trying to explain that he is dropping 100% of his items nearly every death, or at least in those 3 deaths. As I stated i also noticed a higher drop rate when dying on your server, without bless obviously.

Since you claim you didn't edit or access those sources how can you be so sure they are not faulty somewhere? As the owner of a server your job is to investigate these claims of bugs and accommodate players to a certain extent. From what i have seen on this post you haven't given him a chance to even investigate the issue and instead acted pretty childish by just banning him for expressing it here.

When you run a server customer service and communication with players is just as key as the updates/donations and development side.

The guy is trying to explain that he is dropping 100% of his items nearly every death, or at least in those 3 deaths. As I stated i also noticed a higher drop rate when dying on your server, without bless obviously.

Since you claim you didn't edit or access those sources how can you be so sure they are not faulty somewhere? As the owner of a server your job is to investigate these claims of bugs and accommodate players to a certain extent. From what i have seen on this post you haven't given him a chance to even investigate the issue and instead acted pretty childish by just banning him for expressing it here.

When you run a server customer service and communication with players is just as key as the updates/donations and development side.

This is the same engine used by @RealisticG for a year, and and drop rate was not modified anytime. We have around 600 active players and NOBODY on 3 days of server made any complaint about that, also on Realistic. I`m 100% certain about drop loot while dieing.

The first complaint of this guy was "I GOT ALL BLESSES AND LOST MY ITEMS", so he is not familiarized with 7x versions. I tried to explain on PVT 3 times, but he was arrogant threatening me.

Since you "played" you know we don`t spoof and players are real.

No more talk about this subject.

Please upload the threats I made, you are a liar.

it’s clear on this page my complaint has been about 3 deaths and 2/3 of those where with no bless. Please either read my complaint properly or don’t bother replying

Screenshot_37.png

Screenshot_33.png

Already lost many time trying to explain the basic of the game.
I`ll sleep, cya!

So because I’m warning other players about a bug that’s threatening you?

you and your nerfed server are a joke

This is actually quite sad regarding the "antibot" aspect and that it requires you to have admin rights. I mean I work in a huge company and you expect me to bypass our IT? I have been on many tibia servers and this is the 1st time im having issues, I mean even servers with proxies, launcher to update/download and so forth but here, it's the complete opposite.

If you do not even try to help with a solution "sorry its like that", then it's probably better not to even start.

Definitely I was about to give a try into the server but seems really immature as some people already said.

I wouldn't waste my time on this server,

Liro,

Back