• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Brazil] [Custom / 10.98] NextGen OTServ with Attribute Allocation, Custom Map, RPG and Build Versatility, Everyone is welcome!!

Server Website/AAC
https://nextgenot.servegame.com/
Server Address
nextgenot.servegame.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Very fun and unique server! Highly recommend if you like a harder challenging server to play on, no pay 2 win here. all about the grind here

Hard agree, this server offers a different way to play. Focus on damage, you lack hp and vice versa. Plan out a build and commit, and if you change your mind later down the road, you can always respec and try out a different path.
Anywhos, come show this server some love if you're one those who are looking for an alternative way to play tibia, not the traditional way we all are used to.

Another important update, with even more content coming soon!!!

1638955095320.png1638955110379.png

I invite everyone who played the OT during its live time to check out my new announcement on the Discord group, you may find the information there interesting.

This announcement is meant for people who played the OT back in the day, the OT itself is not online anymore but I'm making a new MMO Game out of the idea that sparkled the OT in the first place.

You are welcome to try it out and give feedback if you want, just read the announcement carefully.

This announcement is meant for people who played the OT back in the day, the OT itself is not online anymore but I'm making a new MMO Game out of the idea that sparkled the OT in the first place.

You are welcome to try it out and give feedback if you want, just read the announcement carefully.
thanks

Server is really fun and well made. So far as stated it's still in alpha phase however there's alot of things to do. I really enjoy it!

The OTServ is back, and is now Hosted on the US East Server.

New Website:

Remember:
You control your own attributes and stats, in order to stay alive you must allocate points in Vitality, if you are dead you can't do any damage.

Last edited:
Playing in eu will be hard bcs of ping but i remember playing there and full custom content + long gameplay was great
Unfortunately this time without duo, but as 2 people with tank + dps you reach towns/spots much quicker comparing to solo gameplay

having fun in here, finally exploring actual custom content
I'm happy you are enjoying it!!

Playing in eu will be hard bcs of ping but i remember playing there and full custom content + long gameplay was great
Unfortunately this time without duo, but as 2 people with tank + dps you reach towns/spots much quicker comparing to solo gameplay
At least ping should be better now that it is hosted in the US than when it was hosted in Brazil haha

Anyway, I'm happy you guys are enjoying it!! <3

its really nice ot have a lot of things to do so barely get bored, its difficult and rewarding also god is always hearing what people say and make improvements

its really nice ot have a lot of things to do so barely get bored, its difficult and rewarding also god is always hearing what people say and make improvements
Thanks for the kind words!!

I have been addicted to this server for around 2 weeks now, I cant remember when I have played more than a week on any ots, and this one, even though its lower rate than what I usually play, is very cool. Im constantly trying to find new, more powerful stat/build combinations.

I was afraid that it would be impossible to play because of the high ping, but playing from Poland, my ping is around 110-130, which is totally fine.

Another big plus of the server is the community (although relatively small) and the admin - Narg, one of the nicest people I have ever met in ots, helpful in every way.

The freedom of stats/spells make this server really interesting. You basically "are what you wear" along with the stats you drop, allowing you to rotate between different roles.

Custom map, custom mobs, custom gear, smithing, mining, alchemy are some of the features that keep me occupied. Good amount of content available for early/mid-levels. Lacking a little bit on the end-game part, but very active GM who does major patches weekly along with daily minors.

Recommended!