• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BRAZIL] [Custom - 10x] Thoria PvP-RPG

Server Website/AAC
http://thoria.online
Server Address
thoria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

Pedrook

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Thoria Online

General information:
IP: thoria.online
Port: 7171
Opening date: 11:00, 13/04/2019.

Rt6wDRU.png&key=0fd649e69b165d1ec2f982c1

Welcome to Thoria Online, a custom server with unique systems, cooldown of spells adjusted, and 100% custom map with several different quests, all large respawns, diverse NPCs around the map. A server entirely with RPG, without lag, total security and protection against DDoS. We have a great team working on bug fixes and improvements to the game. Everything you need to have fun guaranteed.

It's been a while since we announced that we're working on a new server, and as promised we'll notify you as we get closer and now we can finally say we're at that point.

In recent weeks, we've been busy creating Thoria, it's not our first server and we hope it's the last, and it's not our first time running a server that can grow, we'll do our best, and it's not as easy as you might think in getting started. We are not just starting the server to close it next month. It also means that we are changing donations for purchases, but that does not change the payment process, and we will still be using money to improve the servers and provide the best experience.

However we will not adopt VIPS items, nothing of the type, we will only work with mounts, addons (not all), features of houses etc.

What's new? What are we working on? What can you expect to see?

• Game protocol 10.98 10x
  • Added bonus exp for players cast with open cast, created by @Lyu
  • Added news Asures.
  • Added Rookguard.
  • Added Task System
  • It contains 50 Quests, including the main ones like Annhilator, Demon Oak, Demon Helmet, Pits of Inferno, Inquisition among others.
    • Simplified npcs of Loots, 1 npc sells all loots of Rashid, another sells all npcs of Djin.
    • It is possible to buy Rings, amulets in npcs.
    • War System
    • runes and ammunition are over.
    • Fixed many random map errors
    • A completely new site for the new server
  • We fixed the Trainers.
  • We've fixed the Rune NPC from all cities.
  • Slight change in Rotworms in question of loot, gold etc.
  • Fixed entrance to Gray Island.
  • Fixed several bugs on the map.
  • NPC Lailene added on the last floor of the Nissey depot.
  • Added a few more items that NPC Yasir buys (located in Salazart).
  • To buy house the minimum level has been changed to 100.
  • Guilds page on the site has been fixed.
  • New respaws added.
  • Blue Legs quest in Eneral tidy.
  • Fixed all the teleports of Gray Island.
  • It is now possible to become a resident of Gray Island.
  • Rune NPCs from all cities now purchase all major Wands & Rods.
  • Raids added with a great diversity.
  • All map errors have been sorted according to the reports.

TWD7tI8.png

oLSu61R.png

• The city was decimated and many of the demons were captured. Some were free, many others were killed. The city of dreams was isolated from the rest of the world of Thoria until, by chance of an interrogation, adventurers learned of the existence of the island of Roshamuz. It was then that the brave inquisitors organized an expedition to explore that mysterious place.

UvCQLQf.jpg

cgArs5q.jpg

• Added Roshamuz.
  • Added Hero Fortress castle.
  • Fixed Vengoth Teleport.
  • Fixed Stairs of Frost Dragons.
  • Fixed Black Knight Quest.
  • Change in Party-System, now it causes damage to party players.
  • Slight change in loot.
  • Added Temple Imbuiment -1.
  • All map errors were sorted according to the reports

ER465jK.jpg

A strong wave has brought new sailors to the world of Thoria, taking care of more and more of the world, bringing chaos, terror and fear, care wherever he walks, says the saying that in calm seas sailor does not sail!

Peaceful sea does not make good sailor

tV3Vl2Q.png

t was difficult when the two apparitions were recorded. A creature seemed so bizarre and fantastic that meeting her was probably judged as febrile illusions.
  • The portal leading to Nightmare Isles will be accessible within the Djins of (Salazart) ... It is a great place for group hunting, the labyrinth is protected by creatures of Roshamuz.
  • These strange creatures can be found in another dimension, which is accessed by a gate in The Arkodeph's Old Temple (Salazart).
  • A Mutated Tiger is the result of outrageous experiences. In most cases, the mutation is yet another by-product of another process that aims to steal the vitality and agility of the cat to produce a youth potion that is in high demand among the rich and powerful around the world; south of (Zao)
  • Asuras are demonic creatures that worship beauty and youth in a palace located in the forest of (Canavera). To stay always beautiful and manage to take on the human form, creatures make use of magic potions. In this way, they use their beauty and charm to attract travelers to the place and imprison them.
  • Now the Blacks Knight knob is working, and you can normally remove Wild.
  • Added respawn of Medusa & Serpent Spawn in Eneral.
  • Now it is possible to sell Oriental Shoes & Tribal Mask in Rashi.
  • Added various items in Yasir.
  • Fixed several bugs on the map.

JVJv2VP.png

vZ0kwzD.png

I5nkK8R.png

• A new Adventurer's Guild.
  • Crown Tokens System, you can view more information here
  • Added Forgotten Knowledge Quest.
  • Added Firewalker Quest with mission
  • Added Ice Catacombs with mission.
  • Yol's Bow Quest
  • New Black Knights & Heros respawn.
  • Added respawn of Orclops Doomhauler
  • Added new respawn of Askarak & Shaburak Demons
  • Added new Raids.
  • Added Bosses from Gray Island, Objus, Tanjis, Jaul.
  • Added Sub-World with respawn of Vexclaw, Grimeleech & Hellflayer

jgtw5IV.png&key=8d926600fb39c3c631d53fd9

kniXr2t.jpg&key=28bfdb2bf75034ad33b5584a

3QwfzP7.jpg&key=2b042307425406b977fa3fcd

vCdcU5L.jpg&key=4ae82f9f04deaa4c7cb6608d

Number of runes increased double or a considerable number reasonable.
Added Casks of potions.
Now when using potions, the vials are not disappearing anymore, on account of the Casks.
Stamina in the trainers, are increasing 2 every 3 minutes

Fixed all reported map bugs.

• Added a few more items than the Yasir NPC (located in Salazart).
  • Added Roshamuz.
  • Added castle fortress of Hero
  • Added Temple Imbuiment -1 Floor.
  • Added Nightmare Isle, The portal leading to Nightmare Isles will be accessible within the Djins of (Salazart) ... It is a great place for hunting groups, the labyrinth is protected by creatures of Roshamuz.
  • Added These strange creatures called Yielothax can be found in another dimension, which is accessed by a gate in the Ancient Temple of the Arkodeph (Salazart).
  • Added Mutated Tiger, the mutant tiger is the result of outrageous experiences. In most cases, the mutation is yet another by-product of another process that aims to steal the vitality and agility of the cat to produce a young potion that is in high demand among the rich and powerful around the world; south of (Zao)
  • Added respawn of Medusa & Serpent Spawn in Eneral.
  • Added new Adventurer's Guild, you can get the Adventurer Stone in the npc in the temple.
  • Added Forgotten Knowledge Quest.
  • Added Firewalker Quest with mission
  • Added Ice Catacombs with mission.
  • Added Yol's Bow Quest
  • Added New Black Knights & Heros respawn.
  • Added respawn of Orclops Doomhauler
  • Added new respawn of Askarak & Shaburak Demons
  • Added new Raids.
  • Added Bosses from Gray Island, Objus, Tanjis, Jaul.
  • Added Sub-World with respawn of Vexclaw, Grimeleech & Hellflayer
  • Added new respawn of Earth Elemental, Water Elemental in Verona.
  • Added Fazz Grounds.
  • Added Hero Ruins Chest.
  • Added Hydras Deep Cave In Salazart.
  • Added bonus exp for online players with open cast.
  • Added task system.

Screens

5BgTrki.png

BoyerzE.png

WAOKxNq.png

NDqGVri.png

q9dtmXO.jpg

The OT is pretty good, i suggest add more customs tasks, stamina regen on trainers and some advertisement (why is not listed in otland?)

Website Awesome , but don't have a lot of players i see top 20 is maybe 30 lvl? xd Go advertisment server, make server for teams and pvp also don't forget pve palyers too :)

The OT is pretty good, i suggest add more customs tasks, stamina regen on trainers and some advertisement (why is not listed in otland?)
Server already contains a lot of tasks, the quantity has been reduced compared to rl, the stamina in the trainers also already has a time, the regen is 2min 5 of stamina. And yes, the server is already on other forums, list servers and advertising on Facebook.

Website Awesome , but don't have a lot of players i see top 20 is maybe 30 lvl? xd Go advertisment server, make server for teams and pvp also don't forget pve palyers too :)

Thanks for the reply, just coming here with constructive criticism is differential. The trend of an RPG server, unfortunately has been this, small audience. Because it is an RPG server, people do not like it very much, they prefer a high exp, to get level 400 in a day, and then to wrestle, here I tried to bring everything as before, rpg low exp, balancing, and I'm focusing on spreading , facebook, groups, youtube maybe in the future. But I'll keep the server anyway, I like it.

Been Playing Thoria now for few days , Also STreaming , guys this server needs people , Honestly its amazing its just underrated , if we could have 50 Online on daily basis it would feel lika in back old days carlin city Cmon Otlanders SHow some support , We just need a chance, come on in make a char give it a go , Im also streaming everytime i have some time on my hands twitch.tv/Nexusyndicate Please Pop by , we need you p.s Dont worry if you live in Europe Server has low ping anyway Im Uk located Suth Wales And my ping is very low , Streamable-Playable Very Smooth , and no pay to win boys!!!!! And This is directly To Polish people , Mordki wbijajcie do gierkli , popykamy razem, Naprawde spoko otsik.

Last edited:
Hello, first of all I would like to say, that the upgrade system has already been balanced, and I apologize for the inconvenience if it happened, that some players have been favored.

Soon, we will bring more about this system, soon our new update is in Veradin, everyone should have known the Crown Token system, if you can not know more clicking here, this system is a reward that you can get up, at each level you get 5 Crown Tokens, and hunting monsters you may also have the chance to drop some, they go directly to your account and you can see your balance either in the NPC Veradin, or on your characters page;

This will be a npc, where we will always be updating and putting new things, before being able to buy only outfits & addons now is also possible. Now it's also more sophisticated, with a modal window with buttons. And we've added some Warzone items so they can be purchased by Crown Tokens.

ItemTokens
Wand of Everblazing350
Muck Rod350
Mycological Bow1180
Crystal Crossbow1180
Shiny Blade1900
Mycological Mace1900
Crystalline Axe1900

1RfzQn2.png

Our team does not stop, we are always bringing news, as expected, we brought the Yalahar Quest.
You need to be supportive and help Omar on a mission to the basement accesses, you can find it in the south of Verona.

o0ijCX9.png

vEfGegN.png

vxkAnTs.png

We also added to the north of Salazart, Minotaur Hunter, Mooh'Tah Warrior, Worm Priestess.

tSYa5hi.png

and finally the famous Catacombs!

zRsneM9.png

I just started playing here and I was surprised how good the map and custom systems are made :)
You should add a respawn map on the website and fix the item-stacking bugs though.
I'm looking forward to explore this server :D

I just started playing here and I was surprised how good the map and custom systems are made :)
You should add a respawn map on the website and fix the item-stacking bugs though.
I'm looking forward to explore this server :D

Thanks for the feedback! we already have something on the Wiki, where you can see the main Hunts of Verona and its surroundings, we do not put of all cities, because we thought that it would lose much the grace of the game and would facilitate too.

In the matter of the stacking we will be solving in the next update.

comeback @damianek113092 bitch ass
To what mate ? To a bugando , cmon i got better servers to play than dead lands ny adventure with thoria finished when copy paste update was implemented and it preety much destroyed everything that server has in common with rpg. Where 40lvl could one shot 150 mage , best of luck i will not play there

Back