• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Brazil][Custom] Kingdom Age Online - Open BETA

It's a Beta, it means it can be offline sometimes.
But now is ONLINE.

I just want to give a shout-out to River. I spoke to this in-game and he seriously gets barely any sleep, he's always online scripting/fixing and trying to scrape out content for the players. I'm not sure how big his team is but it seems like his team is small, or maybe just by himself and honestly the things i've seen in-game is amazing. Keep it up homie.

Mc Lovin~

I'll be giving this a try. Seems very interesting. ^_^
Edit: Seems like it keeps redownloading everytime it completes it....
Edit2: Got it working, I'm playing as an assassin, I think I made a bad choice though... From what I've heard their damage doesnt go up much.. I was using two learner axes instead. Hope you can do something about that in the near future. It's really looking good btw. ^_^

Last edited:
Updates Until Now

> Client

[2016 December 23]
+ Added "Keep chat toggle enabled" option
+ Added option "Don't stretch/shrink Game Window"

> Server

[2016 December 23]

+ Fixed an error in all NPCs (same that bugs the Joaquim and Rose NPCs)
+ Guards does not attacks summons anymore
+ Fixed mask requisition in The Goddess Yggdrasil
+ Fixed party teleports (dungeons)
+ Fixed Tutorial Island, PvP Arena, Arena instances
+ Fixed spells Grappling Hook [Knight], Wind Cutter [Knight], Guardian [Paladin], Phase Ammunition [Archer], Leap [Assassin]
+ Fixed Fox Mask
+ Fixed Npcs of Shop Equipment Sage (Wizard and Bard)
- Stairs has been removed (Position: [X: 2943] [Y: 2640] [Z: 8])
+ Added stairs holes (Position: [X: 2887] [Y: 2935] [Z: 12])
+ Is not possible to be trapped in water by the Hydra anymore (Position: [X: 3172] [Y: 2837] [Z: 5])
+ Fixed spell Guardian of Grandmaster KrumKull

Updates Until Now

> Client

[2016 December 23]
+ Added "Keep chat toggle enabled" option
+ Added option "Don't stretch/shrink Game Window"

> Server

[2016 December 23]

+ Fixed an error in all NPCs (same that bugs the Joaquim and Rose NPCs)
+ Guards does not attacks summons anymore
+ Fixed mask requisition in The Goddess Yggdrasil
+ Fixed party teleports (dungeons)
+ Fixed Tutorial Island, PvP Arena, Arena instances
+ Fixed spells Grappling Hook [Knight], Wind Cutter [Knight], Guardian [Paladin], Phase Ammunition [Archer], Leap [Assassin]
+ Fixed Fox Mask
+ Fixed Npcs of Shop Equipment Sage (Wizard and Bard)
- Stairs has been removed (Position: [X: 2943] [Y: 2640] [Z: 8])
+ Added stairs holes (Position: [X: 2887] [Y: 2935] [Z: 12])
+ Is not possible to be trapped in water by the Hydra anymore (Position: [X: 3172] [Y: 2837] [Z: 5])
+ Fixed spell Guardian of Grandmaster KrumKull

A crash just occur server is down

I really recommend to update the gain of spells and fix the starter weapons, example assassin deal completly no dmg at the beginning thats because theres no "skilling attributes anymore" so u get all by lvl.

Also Wizard is way to overpowered with the 1.5k heal golems that u can summon x2

The system u did is good but u have to remove some spells replace them with others.

With "update the gain of spells" I mean make it so that u get spells from lvl and special spells from missions its better that way so u get ur standard spells atleast
Also if u make a spell for wizard to cast "magic shield" make a spell that removes it also.

A Wizard is no tank its a damage dealer but right now its both with the golems u can cast I rather make it so that u can cast as Wizard no summons but deal good dmg with spells and get more spells to use. Its lame to bring up 2 golems that cost 120 mana only and have 1.5k hp and deal more dmg then me actually. I think if u want to make summons make a Class Summoner would be better so summoner has different monsters and each of the monsters has different spells to use like he can cast example the golems and then you give the summoner for each spell he aquired also spells to use for the golems like Golems have 2 spells " Recover as low healing spell for them" and as atk spell throwstones the golems then will gather stones from the ground and throw it on the target. And so you can build summoner up with different things.

But wizard with 3k hp blockers+dmg dealers way 2 op :D

@Destruckto : Thanks so much for your suggest. I readed everything and did some changes.

Updates Until Now

> Client

[2016 December 30]
+ Fixed bug on secure mode change
+ Updated game version
+ Updated report window
+ Updated quest log window (now you can copy the log for use as you want)
+ Bug on report window (anchors issue)
+ Added a button to close external or all player containers (NEW!)
+ Added spell 'Magic Shield Remover' (NEW!)

> Server

[2016 December 30]

+ Added messages of Hunting Services on log
+ Fixed message in Trash Buyer NPC
+ Fixed bug on secure mode change
+ Fixed an error in the Fisherman quest NPC
+ Will not stops when you get a fish with the fishing rods, but it will now stops too when you have no capacity or free space in your backpack/hands
+ Fixed all the trains
+ Fixed the volume of some audios
+ Updated game version
+ Fixed a level up bug
+ Fixed a vocation bug
+ Fixed capacity update
+ Fixed experience formula
+ You can now fly inside city
+ You can be AFK (Away From Keyboard) forever inside the depot
+ Fixed Experience Stage
+ Fixed Fire Elemental behavior
+ Fixed bug on monster loot equipments (still in tests)
+ Added a button to close external or all player containers
+ Small change on prevent advance
+ Some spells gain conditions has been changed
+ Now Bards can cast Elemental Boost also
+ The initial health of Guardian Golems has been changed
+ Fixed monsters idle
+ Fixed item description
+ Fixed player look at
+ Fixed daggers attack
+ Removed no logout of depots
+ Fixed depot boxes ids of Dron'Ma city
+ Fixed daggers attack

hey man i really wanted to join but i couldnt get the installer working. might be my software but everything else works.

Wanted to test out, could not get client installed properly using Windows 10
Client gets loaded 100% then does not open afterwards, opening it just causes it to update again.

Also while creating account I had an SQL error (tried several times with different information)

separator_bar.png

The Kingdom Age is now retired for some time.

We are updating EVERYTHING to the new last stable version of TFS. It takes some time, but don't worry. We now have a maintainer of the TFS on our Team, so it will be easy and secure than it seems.
Thanks a lot for playing the Kingdom Age Online! This is my dream and I will turn this into our reality!

We will back soon, cya soon!
; )

separator_bar.png

The Kingdom Age is now retired for some time.

We are updating EVERYTHING to the new last stable version of TFS. It takes some time, but don't worry. We now have a maintainer of the TFS on our Team, so it will be easy and secure than it seems.
Thanks a lot for playing the Kingdom Age Online! This is my dream and I will turn this into our reality!

We will back soon, cya soon!
; )
Hey, tried it a while and loved! For sure the best custom server I've ever played. Map and RPG is awesome, classes looks interesting, new cool sprites and unique things that make you intrigued in playing, looking forward to see PVP too, maybe you can upload a few videos about it. Very good work you did bro and keep it up!

Why did you up this thread? We are remaking all the Kingdom Age using the protocol 10.99.
We still need more 2 or 3 months to finish everything.

If you are searching for news, you can follow:

- Facebook page
Kingdom Age

- Trello
Trello

- Discord
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

I like to be remembered, thanks for comment.
We will be back soon and sooo much better.

Regards,
River.
The protocol is kinda irrelevant when you got a custom client, what you are saying is you guys are working based on a new engine(tfs 1.2 or tfs 1.3)?

The protocol is kinda irrelevant when you got a custom client, what you are saying is you guys are working based on a new engine(tfs 1.2 or tfs 1.3)?

I meant that there are several updates that came up to the 10.99 protocol.
For example, the animations that have become more real.
But, yeah. We are using another engine also.

The last one engine was paid, but too bugged.
I choose the paid thinking that would be better, but it didn't.
The crashes appeared only when we released.
Now, we use a free stable engine because they are heavily tested.

This time, we pretend to do Test Servers when the base get done.
And then, we will be online until everything get fully done.

Regards,
River.