• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BRAZIL] D2 Server 7.4 Cast - Online 2018

Okay so im playing, I check promotion NPC for price, 20k, he works. Come back, there's a guy who started after me, says hes been hunting dara minos with GFB yet he was on for 10 mins, and is level 39 already somehow? My friend is at dara minos now for 20 mins still only lv 30. Something fishy going on. NPC promotion doesnt work now, couldnt walk on 1 certain spot (gm invis) then I say out loud "GM must be here, cant walk there! ->" then he moves and I CAN walk there? Lmfao, kids cheating with the GM somehow. He couldnt get 8-39 in 10 mins of sitting IN THAIS.

19:27 You see Ivanzasso (Level 39). He is a sorcerer.

Promotion broke forever

Last edited by a moderator:
Promotion broke forever
Okay so im playing, I check promotion NPC for price, 20k, he works. Come back, there's a guy who started after me, says hes been hunting dara minos with GFB yet he was on for 10 mins, and is level 39 already somehow? My friend is at dara minos now for 20 mins still only lv 30. Something fishy going on. NPC promotion doesnt work now, couldnt walk on 1 certain spot (gm invis) then I say out loud "GM must be here, cant walk there! ->" then he moves and I CAN walk there? Lmfao, kids cheating with the GM somehow. He couldnt get 8-39 in 10 mins of sitting IN THAIS.

Promotion is working now,I had crash the NPC by mistake.
Nobody is being helped with anything. And never will.

He was lv 39 after 9 minutes of being online, dude. He was in thais, and my friend was PGing dara minos with GFB and was only level 31, there was no way he got to 39 by sitting IN TOWN.

Once you go down in a tomb, when the hole closes it doesn't go back to sand it goes to "04:44 You see an item of type 0."

It's 1sqm of "void"

Yes. Make sure on your ip changer the version is 7.72.

^ Lets people know you can bot basically. lulz

Once you go down in a tomb, when the hole closes it doesn't go back to sand it goes to "04:44 You see an item of type 0."

It's 1sqm of "void"
Thanks for the report, it is now being fixed.
^ Lets people know you can bot basically. lulz
i had forgot how much someone can be so whinny.
Anyway, our client is coming soon with no botting.

Thanks for the report, it is now being fixed.

i had forgot how much someone can be so whinny.
Anyway, our client is coming soon with no botting.

Im not whining though? You literally just said "Hey guys use any bot for 7.72 :D" If you can't take feedback, don't host an OT? o.o

bot works here?

Any bot with 7.72, yeaaaaaaaah.

Oh that's nice man, have pvp-enf? 5% at death?

cya

Oh that's nice man, have pvp-enf? 5% at death?

cya
yes

UPDATES:
*Bright Sword quest fixed.
*Demona's teleport added.
*Increased paladin and knight's damage from 9% to 14%.
*Tombs and Port Hope Apes' respaw increased.
*Small stones are now limited.
*Oldrak now sells Pits of Inferno book.
*Experience for player killing adjusted.
*Power Bolt's attack increased from 40 to 50. And, NPC Dario now sells it for 30gp each.

UPDATES:
*Burst Arrow now hits physical damage.
*Stairhop delay set to 0.
*Ice Rapir now has 2 charges.
*All monster's attack damage and loot chance were modified.
*Goblins can now drop up to 5x more <i>small-stones</i>, and the loot rate were increase by 10%.
*Some spells damage were adjusted, such as Berserker.
*Full MP/HP recovery now working.

YAAAAA NO BOT CLIENT WILL BE NICE!

Ok... paladin OP..... lvl 40 paladin hit bolt 150 on me???????

EXHAUST SD REALLY BAD!!! SO SLOW!!!!

YOU CAN HEAL AND SHOOT RUNE!!!!! NEED FIXX!!! SD RUNE + EXURA VITA ON SAME SECOND!!!!

Ok... paladin OP..... lvl 40 paladin hit bolt 150 on me???????

EXHAUST SD REALLY BAD!!! SO SLOW!!!!

YOU CAN HEAL AND SHOOT RUNE!!!!! NEED FIXX!!! SD RUNE + EXURA VITA ON SAME SECOND!!!!
We are working on the exhausting.

UPDATES:
*Shop system added.
*Soft boots now increase speed as boots of haste.
*Promotion now costs 10k
*Player-killing exp: now you get 3% of total xp from the person you killed.
*Ankramun pyramid PZ bug fixed.
*Added a respawn of 2 Hydras in Port Hope.
*'exevo con vis' now conjures 5 power bolts.
*UH formula changed, now it recovery more life.
*Small Stones have a break-chance. (means that a single small stone can hit more than once)
*Paralyse requires 800 MP to use.
*Red Skull system changed:
-Kills/day: 5
-Kills/week: 35
-Kills/month: 60
-Ban: twice that
-Ban length: 2 days

Back