• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BRAZIL] mtibia | Client 11.82 | Best ping for South America ever 15-80 ms

WHAT IS MTIBIA?
mtibia | 11.80

Welcome newcomers, you are here, we are glad of it and we want to tell you about our game. We will provide you a complete description of our unique features and systems, our mission and vission, and a few other details, so prepare to be amazed!

"...The most common question is: How it feels to play mtibia?
The most accurate answer is: Mmm... feels like playing CipSoft (RL or .com), but with faster rates..."

separador.png

Mission & Vision

Our vision is to create a a game which feels like playing global on it's most perfect period with Retro PvP (8.6), hosted on the best company which provides lowest ping for South America. Therefore, we will offer you new experiences while opening different worlds to play time by time.

So the mission was to integrate all latest content of global, including client 11.80, New Warzones IV, V, VI , The Order of the Falcon, new Falcon and Gnome Items, etc. Also we have the policy of emoving unnecessary things like ridles or misions to access a few respawns or quests. Therefore all bosses mechanics are the same as global, so it might need a little of strategy.

We guarantee a totally RPG experience on our game, and the PvP will just be a consequence of the players who want to play and stay on a server which has frequently updates, a total stability and a option to keep your character advances always. This vision of the future, is totally different of what you already know and the mtibia stuff have been working for about three years in order to achieve this.

separador.png
Otland requirements:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IP: mtibia.online
Port: 7171

Worlds:

> Firtera: Online since 27/09/2018
> Test Server: Online since 27/12/2016
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Client
: 11.80 (Recommend to download our client here)
Uptime: 24/7 since 27/12/2016
Host: Brazil, on a dedicated server with 1 Gbps Internet connection.
Map: 100% global
Access
: All spawns for free.
NPCs: All NPCs for free.
Runes: Not ∞
Ammunition: Not ∞
Loot rate: x4
Skills rate: x10 (Staged: easy till 80, medium till 100 and then hard)
Magic rate: 5x (Staged by vocation)
Server PvP Style
: RETRO PvP 8.6
Experience Stages: 15x(Stages: starts on x50, finish on x2)
Level Style:
- One hour to level 50
- Two hours to level 100.
- A day to get 150.
- A week to be 200.
- A month to be 300.
- About a year to be 500.​

Your server is pretty good, but I think u should invest more on marketing and reseting.

I mean, u have 20 ppl online now and althought ur website and client is pretty decent it will hardly get bigger if it continues this way.

Hope u have sucess, u and ur team are putting a lot of effort into this project.

Also, skills rates should be a little bit higher. Like 5x 100-120 and 2x 120+

Your server is pretty good, but I think u should invest more on marketing and reseting.

I mean, u have 20 ppl online now and althought ur website and client is pretty decent it will hardly get bigger if it continues this way.

Hope u have sucess, u and ur team are putting a lot of effort into this project.

Than

Thanks for your words!

Next week we are announcing some changes on gameplay, a new world and a huge marketing campaign. This is the final step to this big project.

First step took about 3 years to develop all, mean while run the server to earn some money and be able to spent for second step.

The second step was to be able find a potential target of players and migrate from the current host at USA to the local host of the potential target of players. My studied have determined it should be located at Brazil, this means today I have to spent a total of US1500 monthly.

The third step now can be done, since the two previous steps have been done successfully, with a lot of work, with patient, and lot of passion. So next week we will finish a few things that this new potential target of players want on the server, like rates, access, etc. So we will announce the creation of a new world, a huge campaign on social media, stream sites, campaigns with streamers and some ots lists. We hope this all works ok and bring a total of 400-700 players to the new world we will open.

Than

Thanks for your words!

Next week we are announcing some changes on gameplay, a new world and a huge marketing campaign. This is the final step to this big project.

First step took about 3 years to develop all, mean while run the server to earn some money and be able to spent for second step.

The second step was to be able find a potential target of players and migrate from the current host at USA to the local host of the potential target of players. My studied have determined it should be located at Brazil, this means today I have to spent a total of US1500 monthly.

The third step now can be done, since the two previous steps have been done successfully, with a lot of work, with patient, and lot of passion. So next week we will finish a few things that this new potential target of players want on the server, like rates, access, etc. So we will announce the creation of a new world, a huge campaign on social media, stream sites, campaigns with streamers and some ots lists. We hope this all works ok and bring a total of 400-700 players to the new world we will open.

Pretty nice. These words bring a lope of hope for a tibia 11 OT, cause most of them are trash.

But what about ppl that already got characters on firstera? will they be able to transfer after a while or soon? Since a lot of these guys helped u searching and reporting bugs i guess is not a good idea to forget them (supposing this would happen).

Pretty nice. These words bring a lope of hope for a tibia 11 OT, cause most of them are trash.

But what about ppl that already got characters on firstera? will they be able to transfer after a while or soon? Since a lot of these guys helped u searching and reporting bugs i guess is not a good idea to forget them (supposing this would happen).

Firtera will stay as the high rates world and the new world will be low rates.

dead server. admins give itens to their friends, power abusers and more++
now, they are using the famous name "Taleon" (similar) like the server from TIBIABR to open a new server.

dead server. admins give itens to their friends, power abusers and more++
now, they are using the famous name "Taleon" (similar) like the server from TIBIABR to open a new server.

Not true bro hahaha lol.

We are doing aggresive campaign and you will see it at otservlist.

Sadly you are not from south america, so you are not seeing are adds from social media :(

Back