• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BRAZIL] mtibia | Client 11.82 | Best ping for South America ever 15-80 ms

UPDATE:

Welcome!
The proyect has around two year working, and has been online for about 1 year and a half!
Come and join us today!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IP: mtibia.online
Port: 7171

Worlds:

> Firtera (Up since 27/12/2016)
> Seconera (Up since 10/5/2018).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Client
: 10.00 or 11.00 (Recommend to download our clients here)
Uptime: 24/7 since 27/12/2016
Host: USA, on a dedicated server with 1 Gbps Internet connection, OVH.
Map: 100% RL
Latest Update
:

NHu9WB9.png
Access
: All spawns for free.
NPCs: All NPCs for free.
Runes: Not ∞
Ammunition: Not ∞
Loot rate: x4
Skills rate: x10 (Staged: easy till 80, medium till 100 and then hard)
Magic rate: 5x (Staged by vocation)
Server PvP Style
: HARDCORE PVP or RETRO PvP
Experience Stages: 15x(Stages: starts on x50, finish on x2)
Level Style:
- One hour to level 50
- Two hours to level 100.
- A day to get 150.
- A week to be 200.
- A month to be 300.
- About a year to be 500.​
SHfuWpL.gif

Check a self-explain animated image of our game-server!
giphy.gif

Check some animated images of our features!

HVNVKnB.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mtibia-global it's a nice server, if you like RPG this is your ot, perfect to play with Friends, and a Lot of things to do In-game , i would Say have better things in many ways than rL.

Enjoy it.:)

Last edited:
The best server i've played in a long time. Mtibia combines the best features of RL and an OT.

100% recommended.

I've tracked your warzones, and they really are not similar to the global ... the drawing up can be more details are quite different.

On RL I was doing about 4kk/hr on WZ VI, and 500k loot per hour. On my server Im doing the same XP and Loot per hour proportionally to our rates. Also the place feels pretty much like to be hunting there.

I guess non-constructive opinion here, on the community, is one of the things which are killing this community, rather than br communities, where people works in a different way.

Haters are everywhere, but otland has about 90% of active members being haters.

All warzones you are going to see in the next OTs will be my maps, since no one else is doing this job.

Btw: Bosses are going to be exactly the same as Cip, same strategies to kill, like Heart of Destruction, Forgotten Knowledge, First Dragon, Ferumbras Ascension, etc. Cause I am the unique server which works everything working like intended.

why are they similiar to maps of impera-global ? :eek:

The client 10 of them is from Impera, open with the objct and will see.

They say that the problem of the community is the haters, but they come to lie in a warm open forum.

They say that the problem of the community is the haters, but they come to lie in a warm open forum.

actually is from cipsoft and impera made some changes like editing the account link stuff, things that we do not care at all.
Who is lying? you are really a hater my little boi

why are they similiar to maps of impera-global ? :eek:

If you read this thread you will see the answer: OpenTibia - Object Builder 11.7X, Item Editor 11.7X, client & items.otb working with 10.97 & Remere's Map Editor

ask impera owner bro

No needed, I have already answered questions like this on other thread.

Also your teleports are wrong WZ 5 is 6 and so on

WZ 5 is 6? Dude, have you ever played RL once? If you havent please let me know and I can stream it for you on my www.twitch.tv/kito1660 - Not everyone have hands to play without bots and run places like this, so I understand your confusion.

That's not a secret, I have been working along with some other OTs owners and trading stuff, more information here: OpenTibia - Object Builder 11.7X, Item Editor 11.7X, client & items.otb working with 10.97 & Remere's Map Editor

I have traded a few things which I have, for other things I am interested for, it is called "barter", but seems you don't know and don't have any idea of what is this. Please take a look at Barter - Wikipedia

PS: I dont believe in buying/selling products between OT server admin/developers, I believe in a theory in which you have something I am interested, and you are interested in something I have. By this, is not a secret that WZ IV, V and VI are the same as mine, since I have traded them for a few things, like SPR, DAT and a few other things that he had, and I didn't.

PS2: That's why otland community sucks today, cause everyone is a hater, and no-one believes in barter transactions. That's why BR community grows and grows, cause they share their stuff, and here people just want to earn money earn money and earn money. Just a stupid ideology of the neo-globalization. I'm not the only one thinking this, here is a TED Talk for you: How we need to remake the internet

PS3: I love to shut-up-f*cking-mouth-haters as I did with you, I haven't said any lie here and you are putting those words in my mouth, so now shut-the-f*ck-up and go to mast*rbate since you really need it (I am not going to tell to get la1d cause with that form of thinking you won't ever find a girl who wants to lay down with you or maybe you can pay a hook3r but I don't think you have the intelect to work and earn some money, and the one who hires you, is a really believer on people-can-change speech).

actually is from cipsoft and impera made some changes like editing the account link stuff, things that we do not care at all.
Who is lying? you are really a hater my little boi

+1 on this.

Btw this how a barter-starting looks like:

y4lqmMe.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually the 11 client is made by me, I've added items from latest version to it....than "copied" by impera/fidera
If you look at the binary and links you see that at the end it coresponds our links /accountrecovery/lost_password which points to our lost account page.

ofc i dont complain about that, soon we will release full real warzones map so I am looking forward how rapid it will appear on other servers since everyone out there has OT tracker only and there is no any server with full real warzones yet. :)

Screenshot_from_2018_05_24_07_41_36.png

Last edited:
Actually the 11 client is made by me, I've added items from latest version to it....than "copied" by impera/fidera
If you look at the binary and links you see that at the end it coresponds our links /accountrecovery/lost_password which points to our lost account page.

ofc i dont complain about that, soon we will release full real warzones map so I am looking forward how rapid it will appear on other servers since everyone out there has OT tracker only and there is no any server with full real warzones yet. :)

That sounds great bro, I am a huge fan of your OTs, you got really cool things, so good job!

Hope to hear from your shares soon!

Back