• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BRAZIL] mtibia | Client 11.82 | Best ping for South America ever 15-80 ms

Very entertaining and really the server keeps innovating with respect to the real game. I just got to level 100 :)

Come and have fun with your friends in this incredible event and take advantage of this week will be twice as much botin so do not wait any longer and join

Server 100% rl with adjustments to improve the gaming experience, active market, people willing to help people who are just starting, Team Hunts every day, exclusive zones like Feyrist, running Loot Analyzer. Umbral items improved items and much more.. discover everything for yourself and what you hope to invite your friends!

One of the best OT servers in tibia, many options, friendly community and constant updates. I love it

Indeed you're a noob. Copying over and over, your website hurts my eyes and but still have to open and see the crap you made out of Znote bootstrap templates.

Let's just forget that, it's not a big deal. But what pisses me most is taking other's work and creating that as yours. These HOUSE IMAGES does NOT BELONG to you. It was taken by @ATT3 for thronx with @Yamaken, why the fk you don't give them credits? You're kind of person which will keep saying that it was taken by you.

9ALyjLo.png

ye super layout by jose luis y el antonio recio
Their website is horrible, you get weird flashes as you get blue screen in windows. It's everything fkd up while trying to add a lot of crap on it.

The server is player spoofing, what a coincidence there are more Chile players than any other. Just because you, as owner, are from Chile, doesn't mean all your players has to be from Chile.
https://i.imgur.com/UCEariA.png (check here online list the major time)

B81qmVV.png

I'll repost my posts since there are his friends creating otland accounts to post "nice" words here for receiving 50 tibia coins in ot server. This couldn't be worse, this kid saying thanks for something degrading.

Worst server ever created, most corrupted gamemaster which gives free coins to his friends. Server was reported for spoofing players, since he was banned on otservlist but modifying sources he fools sending wrong packets to otservlist which shows 30 players online whilst website shows over 130, sure kiddo grow the hell up

PTiFuvm.png

Vr6HC1p.png

Worst server ever created, most corrupted gamemaster which gives free coins to his friends. Server was reported for spoofing players, since he was banned on otservlist but modifying sources he fools sending wrong packets to otservlist which shows 30 players online whilst website shows over 130, sure kiddo grow the hell up

PTiFuvm.png

Vr6HC1p.png

Afk players doesnt count in otservlist if you didnt knew.... what a noob

Go play Mtibia, the best OTserver

I invite you to play the best ot in history 100% stable full RL
Come in, you will not regret

;):):cool::cool:

Very active server, all weeks we have an event for all players, no matter the level and it has nice prices, also make the server friendly, almost every know each other, and not only chileans are included, everyone is welcome

Go play Mtibia, the best OTserver

I invite you to play the best ot in history 100% stable full RL
Come in, you will not regret

;):):cool::cool:
Very active server, all weeks we have an event for all players, no matter the level and it has nice prices, also make the server friendly, almost every know each other, and not only chileans are included, everyone is welcome

Thanks guys!

Very active server, event all weeks and with pretty cool prices, and all players are included, not only chileans or high levels,so thats nice, also the devs always are in contact with the community and keep updating the game

Welcome!
The proyect has around one year working, and has been online for about 1 year!
Come and join us today!

Ip: mtibia.online
Port: 7171

Client: 10.00 or 11.00 (Recommend to download our clients here)
Uptime: 24/7 since 27/12/2016
Hosted in: USA, on a dedicated server with 1 Gbps Internet connection, OVH.
Map: 100% RL
Access: You have to do most of quests in order to gain access to some places like Banuta, Lizard City, etc...
NPCs: You have to do quests to enable Djinns, Rashid, Black Bert, etc...
Runes: Not ∞
Ammunition: Not ∞
Loot rate: 2x
Skills rate: x10 (Staged: easy till 80, medium till 100 and then hard)
Magic rate: 5x (Staged by vocation)
Server type: PvP 8.6 -RPG PvE as CipSoft with fields
System to choose your PvP in war anti-intruso: 7.4, 8.6 or 10.00
Exp rate: 8x(Stages: starts on x15, finish on x2)

qSvTTg7.png
kGrVMJB.gif

o9SkKmDFRO6wnf0uKCY_OA.png

Check a self-explain animated image of our game-server!
giphy.gif

Check some animated images of our features!
Welcome!
The proyect has around one year working, and has been online for about 1 year!
Come and join us today!

Ip: mtibia.online
Port: 7171

Client: 10.00 or 11.00 (Recommend to download our clients here)
Uptime: 24/7 since 27/12/2016
Hosted in: USA, on a dedicated server with 1 Gbps Internet connection, OVH.
Map: 100% RL
Access: You have to do most of quests in order to gain access to some places like Banuta, Lizard City, etc...
NPCs: You have to do quests to enable Djinns, Rashid, Black Bert, etc...
Runes: Not ∞
Ammunition: Not ∞
Loot rate: 2x
Skills rate: x10 (Staged: easy till 80, medium till 100 and then hard)
Magic rate: 5x (Staged by vocation)
Server type: PvP 8.6 -RPG PvE as CipSoft with fields
System to choose your PvP in war anti-intruso: 7.4, 8.6 or 10.00
Exp rate: 8x(Stages: starts on x15, finish on x2)

qSvTTg7.png
kGrVMJB.gif

o9SkKmDFRO6wnf0uKCY_OA.png

Check a self-explain animated image of our game-server!
giphy.gif

Check some animated images of our features!

Enter Mtibia is really a great server, if you look for something like rl there is no better option than Mtibia, what do you expect? Do not waste your time on another server, this is what you are looking for

Enter now!

Winter is coming!

Mtibia is your server that waits to come and play, Mtibia is not the same without you. It is the best server in LAS

Back