• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BRAZIL] mtibia | Client 11.82 | Best ping for South America ever 15-80 ms

Not needed, just asked a few players to help posting here for 50 Tibia Coins on game (aprox 1 USD).

Who cares if it's your own vps accounts or people you give money to, either you told them exactly what to write or it's you since the content and structure of all the new accounts is very similar, funny enough the timestamps on the post are very close to each other suspiciously enough ;)
All you advertise is that you are a shitty host and simply just fucking embarasing tbh.

• Lots of typos and poorly written sentences in the website;
  • The server info page is half in spanish...
  • Website explainig things in English with a video in spanish? WTF?
  • Faking online count hard, 128 online on website but only 52 on otservlist as I write this post;
  • Paying people to create accounts and post here is very underhanded and stupid. Don't trust anyone defending this server in this thread, they're probably just being paid.
  • For fuck's sake, provide a .zip
  • Why even mention 8.60 in the OP and website? This isn't 8.6 at all, another underhanded tactic to bring unsuspecting 8.6-fans who don't bother researching as much.
The rates are good but I'm staying away from this server with a 10 feet pole and I advise anyone else to do the same, don't trust anyone here defending mtibia either, they're probably just being paid for that.

Easy level , nice loot, pretty hunt, and fucking pvp.
Comn we are waiting for you and your friends, makes your guild and get the world under your feet.

Fuck bitches! And love me!
PD: my english is so ugly.

come to play mtibia they will pass it excellent not be sorry they come together to their friends here we will make help of items
to go to hunt cheer we will be waiting for you!

Who cares if it's your own vps accounts or people you give money to, either you told them exactly what to write or it's you since the content and structure of all the new accounts is very similar, funny enough the timestamps on the post are very close to each other suspiciously enough ;)
All you advertise is that you are a shitty host and simply just fucking embarasing tbh.

Ok, thanks!

PS: I think you can't make people come and advertise your server because (1) it is really bad (2) you even dont have a server hahahaha

• Lots of typos and poorly written sentences in the website;
  • The server info page is half in spanish...
  • Website explainig things in English with a video in spanish? WTF?
  • Faking online count hard, 128 online on website but only 52 on otservlist as I write this post;
  • Paying people to create accounts and post here is very underhanded and stupid. Don't trust anyone defending this server in this thread, they're probably just being paid.
  • For fuck's sake, provide a .zip
  • Why even mention 8.60 in the OP and website? This isn't 8.6 at all, another underhanded tactic to bring unsuspecting 8.6-fans who don't bother researching as much.
The rates are good but I'm staying away from this server with a 10 feet pole and I advise anyone else to do the same, don't trust anyone here defending mtibia either, they're probably just being paid for that.

Thansk for feedback!

Since 1 Novemember we are changing all the website to english, and we are missing a few things. In the future I hope to have all the "youtube videos" in english in order to teach everyone what we got!

Otservlist doesn't count players AFK, and most of them stay at training zone there, that's why.

The server has 8.6 PVP but works on 10.00 and 11.00 clients. If you don't get it, you can go to Tibia.com and search Retro PvP information ;)

Good luck ;)

Ok, thanks!

PS: I think you can't make people come and advertise your server because (1) it is really bad (2) you even dont have a server hahahaha

No that is correct i do not have an OT up and running, i only work with custom projects just for personal fun and not to earn some cheap cash by copying all CipSofts content,
There is nothing wrong with proper advertisement but this is just hilarious and sad which was my original point.

No that is correct i do not have an OT up and running, i only work with custom projects just for personal fun and not to earn some cheap cash by copying all CipSofts content,
There is nothing wrong with proper advertisement but this is just hilarious and sad which was my original point.

There doesn't exist bad advertisement ;)

Probably you live in a third world country where the marketing hasn't going that far yet ;)

There doesn't exist bad advertisement ;)

Probably you live in a third world country where the marketing hasn't going that far yet ;)

I'm pretty sure the saying is "There is no such thing as bad publicity" which coincidental is about one of the worst advice and myth anyone can follow, maybe you should ask BP or Toyota about bad publicity and let them tell you about what it can do. it also can affect individuals to tiger woods probably ain't to happy about all his publicity either, maybe before the internet the case might've been somewhat more true.

Where i live has no meaning in this content but i consider myself lucky for living there.

Search WOM company and you will see what I am talking about, they are my reference for this kind of marketing.

Hail Mtibia The Best Servidor

Otserver Mtibia I've been one of the best I've played as rpg. I recommend it 100% and it comes new updated in this month of December, so all active to play and make good team to hunt, do quest and team to war and dominate the server, greetings.

NEW TOOLS

Today have been added two new tools to try all outfits, addons and mounts, this tool is known as Outfitter Tool. Also a tool which let you check all embuiments information, within their creature products, cost, and possible items with slots, this tool is known as Embuiments Tool.

You may find the tools at Library section, and then go to sub-menu of Tools. Below you can find representative images on how the looks like, which they are very friendly and easy to use.

Hope they help you!
Yours mtibia staff!

Everything is working properly, but idk... Server seems to be dead.. Low players even in Secondera, and im with a lil delay when monsters dies.. they stand for 0.5 - 1s after i kill'em.. Playing from Brasil, 150ms +-

Thanks for your feedback, we are focusing on max 100 players per world, otherwise they will be over populated. In six months more we are opening world Thirtera, probably only client 11, and maybe some pvp modifications as hardcore and rates improvement. Besides this, the transfers between Firtera and Seconera will be enabled.

Am I wrong (hope so) or do I need to pay real life money to get a premium account on this OT?

Am I wrong (hope so) or do I need to pay real life money to get a premium account on this OT?

Yes, but the premium we offer is different from RL, because you already have access to all quests, all hunting places, using addons, outfits, mounts.

The benefits are shown at mtibia > Premium Benefits section.

I will summarize them here:

Premium benefits

The premium time is a feature that will allow to enjoy from benefits during your gaming session. These benefits are not pay to win, they just reduce the time you need to spent on game, to achieve different goals. So this feature is a enchancement focused on players which doesn't have much time to play, but it must be bought trough store, and it can be for different prices:​
SlNRdtd.png
The current benefits on the game, by having premium days activated on your account are listed below:
  • You will have happy hour stamina bonus, which means earning +50% experience yield on every monster killed during the first two hours.
  • Your stamina will regenerate on protection zone tiles faster than being offline.
  • You will receive a mount as gift, a Steelbeak, which can be used while you are premium.
  • You will receive experience from offline training. Just visit training schools with characters from your account and interact with training statues.
  • Spenting the premium days, you will earn loyalty points, whichs gives fancy titles and bonus on all skills, including magic level.
  • You may travel trough boats for free, so there is no need to pay at the Captains of each ship.
  • You pay NPCs from your bank, so if you don't carry enough money, don't worry cause your are going to pay with your balance.
  • You will be able to use second slot from Prey System while you are premium. This allow you to have extra loot, damage, experience or damage reduction from certain creatures.
  • You will be able to purchase a house while you are premium, allowing you to show-off all your rare items and decorations.
pddT9x5.png

Back