• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Brazil] Mythera-Global 10.97 Global Real Map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUT how you can be sure that your server will stay that long?
I make enough cash every month on my own to pay for a host, the money used for a countdown is also coming out of my pocket. All donations i will make will go back into the server to pay on the host and to do tournaments for big guilds. I will also do monthly prizes the top 3 players every month and they can win cash + point prizes. I even plan to do guild tournaments every month, 4 guilds will be picked to fight in a open battle and the winning guild will get the Tournament Guildhall and by owning this Guildhall you can get points every week (only leader) and it can be used to get items for the guild members, also not just that but they will also get paid just for winning the tournament.

God Mythera, it wasnt my question.. My question was how you can be sure it will still alive after 3 months or 4 ? how you can be sure you will have 500 players after a year?..

God Mythera, it wasnt my question.. My question was how you can be sure it will still alive after 3 months or 4 ? how you can be sure you will have 500 players after a year?..
With a countdown on otservlist and a stable host, along with guild tournaments where the guilds can win cash prizes along with points. I think i could get atleast 500 in the first week :) we will just have to wait and see. And aslong as we have players it will stay online even if it is 1 player, and i will do my best to do events and make sure players have fun and dont get bored so easily.

I think i could get atleast 500 in the first week
cmon man
for real lmao

you claim all these things that you've claimed in your past servers
you obviously didnt plan on resetting your old ot to death and you arent planning on doing it on this one either
but i wouldn't doubt it's going to happen again
good luck i guess?

With a countdown on otservlist and a stable host, along with guild tournaments where the guilds can win cash prizes along with points. I think i could get atleast 500 in the first week :) we will just have to wait and see. And aslong as we have players it will stay online even if it is 1 player, and i will do my best to do events and make sure players have fun and dont get bored so easily.

I have eight years of Open Tibia, and in this time, I saw many servers with this same kinda of thinking, and failed as fuck. I saw many servers paying alot of money to Xinn and in the launch with three players online.

I think that you are putting alot of hope on this server, and too much hope fails always.

I have eight years of Open Tibia, and in this time, I saw many servers with this same kinda of thinking, and failed as fuck. I saw many servers paying alot of money to Xinn and in the launch with three players online.

I think that you are putting alot of hope on this server, and too much hope fails always.
I know that there is a chance that i wont get any players at all, but i am willing to risk it :p i think with the cash prize guild tournaments i will atleast get some teams looking to fight and make some cash.

And next thing.. Events wont help
Events was already in the server, i plan to add more systems and events so players never get bored ^^

cmon man
for real lmao

you claim all these things that you've claimed in your past servers
you obviously didnt plan on resetting your old ot to death and you arent planning on doing it on this one either
but i wouldn't doubt it's going to happen again
good luck i guess?
Thanks for the post, yes i know some of my servers have failed but i have faith in this server. Yes i know its a realmap and i know there are like 1000 of them but i wanna make one that will be long term just like Aurera-Global with them being online almost 3 years i can do the same, i have enough cash that i make to pay for a host so having a host will be no problem, and a countdown that is just to let people know that it even exists ^^ also players dont even have to donate they can earn points in-game very easily by doing events or simply being in a big guild.

Last edited:
this guy restarts every week don't recommend wasting time guys

this guy restarts every week don't recommend wasting time guys
I haven't ran a server in months, the last time i ran a server it was un-related to this. Now try to stay on topic and leave the past in the past...

edit: I will now be blocking you because i will not waste my time on you.

Bump!

Tested all events and they all work.
You can now get 100cc and a level scroll in thais depot for beta.
Using the level scroll gives you 250 levels one time only.

I will be honest about this.

1) I do not like your server.
2) I do not like your attitude.
3) I do not believe your server will have 500 players online in the first week (I am talking about legit players to make that cler).

Stop being full of yourself. Stop lying to us. Just get a grip ffs. Nobody wants to hear any more of your lies á lá

Server is secured from DDoS.

This is false.

You say the server is hosted at your local place/own computer.

When the server will be hosted in "Brazil" you can't use OVH since they do not offer any Brazil locations..

About the long-time edition I'm not sure that will happen.

I think he meant hosted for brazilians. Hosting in brazil is too expensive because ddos protection is shit. All the "brazilians" server i know are hosted in north america and mostly of them are hosted in OVH. Its the best ping we can get(100-170) with a good ddos protection.

I think he meant hosted for brazilians. Hosting in brazil is too expensive because ddos protection is shit. All the "brazilians" server i know are hosted in north america and mostly of them are hosted in OVH. Its the best ping we can get(100-170) with a good ddos protection.
So do you think i should host it in usa?

I make enough cash every month on my own to pay for a host, the money used for a countdown is also coming out of my pocket. All donations i will make will go back into the server to pay on the host and to do tournaments for big guilds. I will also do monthly prizes the top 3 players every month and they can win cash + point prizes. I even plan to do guild tournaments every month, 4 guilds will be picked to fight in a open battle and the winning guild will get the Tournament Guildhall and by owning this Guildhall you can get points every week (only leader) and it can be used to get items for the guild members, also not just that but they will also get paid just for winning the tournament.

I'm sorry, and I don't mean any offense..
But is that real you make enough money?
Because if you do, why do you care about a few bucks donated to other servers and constantly ask for donations back even if they were from months ago, at some places even years ago.
I've seen you countless times asking for points back at Classicus, and you've asked me multiple times for points back on DarkOT, and as many know, mostly DarkOT resets every 6 months, and are dead for 4-5..
So whenever you ask for points back on DarkOT you're asking about donations made nearly half a year ago.
As late as today, you asked for points back on DarkOT and transfered to Thorsan Midrate, even thou DarkOT is still up and running and no reset have been made there yet... so there you actually asked for points back you still possess in statuses/items.

So my question, do you really make enough money?
And if so, why do you keep asking for donation back every now and then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back