• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Breaking News!

Ok, I do not understand why you guys keep this up, because we all know that almost every government has it flaws..

Can you name one government which you consider perfect? And how is it perfect? How certain can you be?

You can't, you can just make an approximate assumption.

I don't know why so much hatred against the american people... or any other country for that matter.

From my point of view we are all humans, why can't we settle this out like rational creatures that we are(well not all, but a good percentage...)?

But, yet again, we have things like IMO religion, patriotism, racist, sexist, etc.. I do not understand why so much shit if we are practically made out of the same things... unless you are made of dark matter, if you are, let me know!

Another thing.... How well sure are you that 9/11 was plotted by Osama? It might have been our government without us even noticing it.

I agree with some of what you say. While I am critical of the government, i am critical of reasonable things that SHOULD be fixed. I did not want Obama to be president, but I still agree and support many of the decisions he has made and is making. Hatred against American people is racism, but you have to understand these people. They have lived under brutal regimes for decades, many of which are supported by the US government(and many other Western countries, it's not just the US to blame). Couple that with decades of state-run propaganda, and severe poverty and food shortages, I completely understand WHY they feel that way. Hatred will always exist, it's a shame we will never be able to truly root it out. I am Catholic, but what I am seeing today is Catholicism hijacked by idiots and corruption, that is why I don't like the Catholic Church, and just priests in general. I agree with Catholic philosophy of loving each other, it is the people that don't abide by it. Don't be quick to judge religions by the radicals that misrepresent them.

I am a patriot, a Polish patriot. We are all humans, but I am a patriot because it is my country, a country which my ancestors have fought and died for. It is also my culture, every nation has a different culture. Don't confuse patriotism with nationalism. Even though somebody says they are a patriot, doesn't mean that they are. Many "patriots" today are nationalists in a sense. They care only about their own country.

I don't agree with your question about 9/11. Every conspiracy theory has been disproved. There is no evidence to suggest the government's involvement. So it's NEARLY impossible that the government did all of this.

Back